USGP at Laguna Seca

JuanPollo
07-10-2005, 02:48 AM
Got back from my first ever Moto-gp experience, Damn!!!!!!! First time I have ever been to a racing event where I wish I had ear plugs. Out of v-8 turbos to a 70's Ferrari v-12 turbo none of them have ever made my ear drums rattle but I loved it. Sad thing though, that most people weren't cheering on Hayden, Edwards, Hopkins, or Roberts. Most of the Americans were cheering Rossi. Except those true fans at the Corkscrew they were cheering their hearts out for the American riders and others. Overall what a weekend I advise any American near by or any one around the world to come next year cuz it wuz bikes n babez all around. Also it was pretty funny during Friday practice, 900 HP bikes screaming by with the top riders of the world and most of the "fans" would rather look up at a jet or plane flying in the sky!!

BullShifter
08-02-2005, 12:53 AM
900HP MotoGP bikes? :lol: I think you mean 900+CC w/ 250+HP, not 900HP. I've never heard them in person but I've been told how loud they are.

If you want some noise go to an NHRA event, there is nothing in the world like two 7,000HP, yes 7,000HP top fuel cars going down the track.

F1 cars are loud as hell too.

Add your comment to this topic!