Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Custom Body Parts

AnneJac
07-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Recently saw that stupid "Taxi" movie, and Quenn Latifa's ride is cool! Got an old crown vic in the basement (don't even ask how it got INSIDE the house) and think it would be neat to trick it out with all the ground effects and what not.
Anybody out there got any ideas where I could find parts like that? I looked all over thre internet but couldn't find anything.

tkhilliard
07-08-2005, 11:44 PM
they where custom made for that car, it was on the comentary after the movie. i watched cuz i'd kill for that body kit on a black Vic

AnneJac
07-09-2005, 07:21 AM
I saw that too...
I was just hoping that someone out there would be thinking the same thing we were.

Thanks though.

cobradude360
07-09-2005, 11:37 AM
wtf like the whole car does it run or have an engine? thats funny its in ur basemant

AnneJac
07-10-2005, 08:26 AM
Yes, it is in the basement.
It was taken apart- body panels removed, engine taken out... the whole nine yards. Anyway, the engine is still on the stand in the garage, but the rest of the car is in pieces in the basement becasue I needed the space in the garage for another car.
Long story, but it's all there. Just in different places and what not. Figured since it was all apart anyway it would be easy to do some customizing on it.

tkhilliard
07-10-2005, 08:28 PM
more people need to think like us, if they made that body kit i'd sell that new pontiac grand prix gt i baught for my wife and get a newer crown with the kit. that pontiac iritates the hell out of me

cobradude360
07-10-2005, 10:10 PM
hey tk i like the way u think

Add your comment to this topic!