Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Ferrari Detailing

pirata12
07-07-2005, 01:12 AM
I've got a few close up pics of the Enzo if anyone is interested. Unfortunately I couldn't get the dealer to open the engine bay or any of the doors, so those pics are taken through the window. It should be doing a few laps at our local racetrack this weekend so I'll try get some better snaps. If you are interested in detailed pics of this car or any other Ferrari (its our annual Ferrari Day) let me know and I'll happily take pics of what you are looking for.

99civichic
07-07-2005, 07:30 AM
I had full access to an Enzo, even had the back off for a new exhaust install. I'll try to dig up some pics.

Vric
07-07-2005, 08:10 AM
I would be interested. I try to built a web gallery for reference pic (I was sick when I looked at all the link that was dead, so I started my own)

PM me if you want to share.

99civichic
07-07-2005, 09:09 AM
I'm not sure I had the camera that day, but I can always go back and get more. I do have McLaren F1 pics, inside and out, with the trans out etc. I know I did not have my camera with me when they had the motor out of the Murcielago to change the clutch. That really sucks, how many Murcie engines do you see on engine stands??

Ferrari TR
07-07-2005, 01:53 PM
ScaleMotorsports has an Enzo pix cd.
About the same price as a music cd, excellent reference.

Murray Kish
07-07-2005, 04:43 PM
ScaleMotorsports has an Enzo pix cd.
About the same price as a music cd, excellent reference.

I have that CD and can also highly recommend it.

Murray

druid_99
07-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Any Ferrari pictures will be good for me. Detailed pictures of the engine and interior will do much good for Ferrari modellers here. I had a collection of various Ferrari pictures, engines and interiors burnt into a CD a few years ago but I don't know who took it... :banghead: I have to start collecting all over again :disappoin

Interior and detailed engine pictures of the Ferrari 250LM will be great for me... :iceslolan

Vric, if you make the web gallery for reference pictures, I will be the most frequent viewer... :lol: :rofl:

Add your comment to this topic!