Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

wow!!!

87accordlx
04-22-2002, 09:07 PM
hi guys
well latley i havn't had the urge to model too much (i think everyone gets this) so my current project has been sitting in the suspension stage for a while (tamiya calsonic skyline) so today i suddenly get the urge to work on it and i got the suspension done and the decals on the body, this kit has alot of decals!! but i must say that it looks soooo good with the decals on it, so lifelike, anyways just thought i would share my progress with the guys

rockhound
04-22-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by 87accordlx
hi guys
well latley i havn't had the urge to model too much (i think everyone gets this) so my current project has been sitting in the suspension stage for a while (tamiya calsonic skyline) so today i suddenly get the urge to work on it and i got the suspension done and the decals on the body, this kit has alot of decals!! but i must say that it looks soooo good with the decals on it, so lifelike, anyways just thought i would share my progress with the guys

Good for you dude. Wish I had time to build models.

primera man
04-23-2002, 05:46 AM
It is a good idea to stop building if you are not getting a buzz/thrill etc from doing it.
You have to be really "in the mood" i find and be able to focus totally on what you are building or i find you start to make stupid mistakes which only pisses you of even more.

Good to see you still get a kick out of it.

87accordlx
04-23-2002, 06:21 AM
another question: does tamiya make a brush on paint that matches ts44 (brilliant blue) i have like 2 very small pieces to paint and i am completly out of ts44, and spending $10 on a can to do 2 pieces is kind of a waste of money, these pieces are not visible by just looking at the model

thanks again

Max Power
04-23-2002, 03:47 PM
Do those TS sprays come in different sizes? I only ask because around here there are at least 2 hobby shops near me that sell them for about $5 each. So either your shop is charging a whole lot more or they are selling larger cans.

patate
04-23-2002, 06:31 PM
max power

this guy is in canada like me and all you buy is more expensive here than in the usa

Max Power
04-23-2002, 07:00 PM
Ah, I failed to check his location. So would that be $10 CAD? If so, that comes to about $6.36 USD, which isn't all that much higher.

One other thing, which is offtopic, a perfect circle rocks!

Add your comment to this topic!