Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1966 buick special 4 door

pistolgripbmx
06-23-2005, 12:40 PM
I might be buying a 1966 buick special 4 door soon for $800. They car is in excellent shape with no rust at all. The only problem is it has no rear bumper, any idea where to start looking for one. I searched ebay and did a few searches on google but didn't come up with anything.

Thanks

diesel1962
12-26-2005, 03:36 PM
Hello,If you get this message,I would log on to www.classiccarsrotting.com,It is a large yard in northern Georga.They have alot of old cars there.Diesel 1962

'97ventureowner
01-01-2006, 10:03 PM
I know you said you searched eBay, but there a re a couple things you can have eBay do for you. One is called "Want it now" where you post what you are looking for, and if someone should have it, they will put the item up for auction. The other one is you can have eBay email you when someone puts up for auction something you are looking for. I haven't personally used this service, but I think it works by letting eBay know what you are looking for, and when someone has an auction for that item, you are notified of it. One other place to check is Hemmings Motor News, a monthly magazine chock filled with ads for cars, parts , and services, and more. If you go to their website: www.hemmings.com you can receive a free issue.

Add your comment to this topic!