Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

help?help?help?

SHREKER
06-23-2005, 12:31 PM
ok here this might be easier!everytime i put gas in my car, i have to crank it 0nce or twice and i have to pump the gas in order for it to stay on?injectors?
second:when i go 4700 rpms it feels like im not getting gas or im not getting constant spark?could it be my timing?

blacknight
06-23-2005, 01:28 PM
Type of car?
Year?

SHREKER
06-23-2005, 07:17 PM
1999 honda accord with h22a motor!could it be my injectors

jeffcoslacker
06-23-2005, 09:37 PM
Look, you aren't making this easy. this could well relate to the backfire you posted about in the other thread.

Get all your symptoms together, tell us exactly when it occurs, and we might have a chance of helpin' ya'.

You mentioned backfire in the other thread, but didn't say what conditions, from where, or anything.

Between this and what you described here, offhand I'd say you have a fuel delivery problem. But more info needed to tell if you are starving, or too rich.

Get any sooty smoke when you have to feather the gas to keep it running after starting?

blacknight
06-24-2005, 08:06 AM
I agree. Sounds like a fuel delivery problem. But that could vary from faulty injectors, to a bad fuel pump, to bad gas. On the other hand, it could be an electrical problem such as plugs and/or wires. We need more info

ProMan
06-24-2005, 09:29 AM
I would bet on the fuel filter.

SHREKER
06-27-2005, 11:43 PM
found the problem?well the backfiring was my fault put the spark plugs wires wrong!fucking idiot :loser: ?the gas problem is my, well the vaporizer box has a air leak so it doesnt keep the pressure in when i open the cap!thanks anyway people!

Add your comment to this topic!