Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

color choices

speedphreak
06-23-2005, 08:13 AM
Hey all......I have a pretty extensive build going on. I am doing 4 Toyota Celsiors...(ufc31) and I am stumped on what colors to make them. I have seen the stereotypical black...blah blah blah...I had an idea to take ideas from 4 different generations...say the old 50's vettes had white exterior and red interior....up to the tuner days of say the Mugen s2000 yellow with black and red inserts. I did in fact pic up a turquious (sp) from HOK which would look sick with a blue ice pearl i got...so yeah...any ideas? Thanks a bunch...and o yeah...when i retreive the camera from NC I will take pics!

-Chris

speedphreak
06-26-2005, 02:59 PM
Nobody?! Nothin???

-Chris

emperorsupra
06-26-2005, 03:11 PM
i got one how about the cameleon color by plasti-kote you can get it at PEPBOYS

speedphreak
06-27-2005, 08:58 AM
Thanks Emperorsupra...i think I found my color combination..now that I am down to 3 kits now :( I am pondering the idea of Tamiya gloss aluminum and a dark dark red and maybe black interior.

-Chris

speedphreak
06-27-2005, 09:00 AM
Thanks Emperorsupra...i think I found my color combination..now that I am down to 3 kits now :( I am pondering the idea of Tamiya gloss aluminum and a dark dark red and maybe black interior. Tinting head/tailights, windows and fog lights:)

-Chris

Add your comment to this topic!