Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

OEM Fog Lights?

sickhonda
06-22-2005, 11:53 AM
It might sound like a crazy idea, but I always wonder if anyone out there with third gen. accord attempted to integrate an accord OEM fog lights system from a much newer model/gen. I always wanted to add fog lights on mine but I wanted to be as close to OEM appearance, meaning utilizing the actual area for fog lights below the bumper. I’m always crazy for clean install rather than having them clutter around the bumper or by the grill section so I’m staying away from any aftermarket type. Not easy to get a hold of an OEM fog lights for this gen accord, and when you do its either missing the original wirings or something. I can get used ones in Japan but shipping cost more than the actual item and once again missing the wirings. The newer ones are easier to get and they’re more complete. Most of them come with their own bezel. I simply need to know which year accord fog lights will fit mine or with little fabrication as possible. Anyone who can possibly offer wiring instructions for used ones or who wants to contribute any other ideas is more than welcome. Thanks.

Add your comment to this topic!