Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Important Interior Inquery

swedish
04-19-2002, 09:30 PM
Sorry about the title, but it is. I was wondering if anyone knows where you can buy interior materials (mainly cloth), without having it installed? I can put together the custom design for it, and i don't have all the $$$ for a shop. I would be in great gratitude if someone knew of a site that had samples and decent prices.

:xelicon:

xivera
04-22-2002, 09:55 AM
I get my stuff from the local fabric stores (ie. Joann Fabrics, Hancock Fabrics, etc.). However, I have no luck when I'm casually hunting for neoprene. (I'd like to redo my seats in neoprene.)

Let me know where can find some neoprene...

TheMan5952
05-01-2002, 12:34 AM
yea, most shops will let you order just fabric without having it installed. If none in your area, try fabric stores.

sciguyjim
06-15-2002, 10:14 AM
Definitely go to a fabric store, they'll charge a lot less than an auto upholstery shop. I couldn't find material to match my upholstery at any locl stores so I had to search online. When I found a possible source I'd ask for a swatch (small piece of fabric) and the price to be sent to me in the mail so I could compare the match up close. I eventually ordered by phone from out of state and there were absolutely no problems.

xivera
07-02-2002, 01:53 PM
I found an online place to get neoprene...
www.foamorder.com

Add your comment to this topic!