Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

things you would like in GT5

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

sidewinderl
11-04-2005, 01:45 PM
heh, and then some :p

Yeah, I agree with a lot that has been said here (and was very pleasantly surprised to see that somebody else agrees with me about Red Rock Valley), but I am definitely against damaged car models. If people seriously want to play demolition derby with great cars, then that is just sad. Minor wear and tear is fine, but destroying cars should strongly be discouraged...especially with online play on the horizon. Nobody wants some jerk driving around with the sole intent of causing as much damage as possible just because "it looks cool".

And I thought of another thing:

30) More than one save per device!

Saleen85
11-12-2005, 05:10 PM
After playing Forza, I don't like playing GT4 anymore. It's more realistic, even with full slicks, if you have 1000hp, you can't hook up. Just like in real life. The damage model is fun, it affects your car, and it affects your winnings.

And I'm pretty positive they didn't go through and crash several 2000 Cobra R mustangs, because there was only 300 made.

I'd like to see some fox body mustangs, and some of the 2v GT's. Those were fun in GT2. I'd also like to see better AI, and more of it.

But I guess we'll just see what they decide to put in it, and if I decide to get another one.

Rob

MonsterBengt
12-20-2005, 09:34 AM
Driving:
Better understanding of how fast you're really going
In-Cockpit view
Far behind & up view (drifting)

Competitions:
Drifting
Dragracing
Ralllycross

Tuning:
Under-the-hood-view do-it-yourself tuning, not just 'press that turbo and install by pressing OK.
Being able to use both the NA tuning and turboing.
Aerodynamic kits.

Cars:
Alot more 80's-90's american and european cars.
Classic Opels.
More Volvos! How about a 2.4t 5cyl 4wd S60 to compete with the subarus?
Alot more Jags and Aston M's, both newer and older.

Brands:
SAAB
(9-3Viggen, 9-3ssAero, 9-3SportCombi 2.8t, 9-5aero & Griffin, 900Aero, 99Turbo, 93rally car, 92, Sonett -1,-2,-3)

Ferrari
(Enzo, F50, F40, F360, F430, F340, Dino, Testarossa, 550Maranello, 250GT, 512M, 575GTC, 612 Scaglietti)

Lamborghini
(Miura, Murcielago, Diablo, Gallardo, Espada, Countach)

Bugatti
(EB 18/4 Veyron, EB110, EB 18/3 Chiron)

Porsche
(911, 911turbo, 914, 924, 944, Carrera GT Prot., Cayman S, Boxter S, 997, 906, LMP2)

Koenigsegg
(CC85, CCR)

Maybach
(Exelero, 57, Zeppelin DS8)

And more minor brands..

Tuning companies:
AC Schnitzer
Startech
Brabus
Kleemann
Hamann

Other:
PS2>PC cable (photos/replays) and steering wheel+pedals comes with it :P

justin141
01-02-2006, 10:38 AM
In addition to what was already said,
1)Different exaust notes from different manufactuer's exuasts
2)Adjustable boost pressure
3)Clutch
4)Brake fade
5)Engine swaps and rebuilds(finally be able to have a RX7 with 26b and 240sx with RB26)

Thats my wishlist.

BTW, GT4 does actually have Porches, autoRuf. But more selection of porces would be better.The only reason they have flat textures on the wheels while racing is to keep poly counts down.The wheels you see while not racing are costly in polygons,thus limiting other details.And unless they make it for computer then the posibitlity of DL'n other cars is imposible, unless you copy them to your memory cards.

XR6TURBO
02-11-2006, 06:48 AM
More Australian cars
i know there aren't too many but it would make me happy :rofl:

PWRDbyUNCLEbens
02-12-2006, 03:08 PM
They should do Gran Turismo like they do mmorpg's for the pc. Every 6 months or so bring out an upgrade that includes new cars, tracks, or just enhancements
to the overall game in general.

I think enough people buy GT that they could easily charge money for the add-ons, and actually make money. Upgrades could come up until they make an entirely new game. The only thing I think would keep this from happening is that they might not have enough resources to develop add-ons and a new game at the same time.

G-man422
02-12-2006, 04:14 PM
^ thats a great idea, i just hope if they do it, the add ons arn't very much $$.

richtazz
03-31-2006, 06:13 AM
My GT5 wishlist
1: get rid of the 50-100hp class cars (Citroen 2v, Honda cube, etc..), what's the point?
2: changing weather and day/night effects
3: during races of 3 hours or more, allow saving during pit stops. It makes no sense to have a 24 hour race that you HAVE to run all in one sitting (hell, even real endurance racers have relief drivers). Who has that kind of time? What if the power goes out in the middle of the race?
4: bring back multiple prize cars per race, but scale the chance to get the best of the cars to the car you use. IF you use a 1000hp GTP class car against street cars, your chance of getting the best prize car are slim. IF you drive a car that will make it challenging (but not impossible) to win, your chance of winning the best are increased.
5: Take away the ability to drive "harvey wallbanger" style, and make going off track a bigger penalty.
6: make the AI better
7: Make exhaust notes more realistic. The 70 Chevelle in GT4 sounds like a vacuum cleaner for God's sake!!!!
8: ONLINE PLAY. It was the biggest reason I was looking forward to GT4, and they cut it.
9: Get back the camera positions from GT2. I like being able to see the whole car I'm driving, but not have it block my view. GT3 and GT4 cars both block your view if using the chase view.
10: MUSIC. Some of the music is awesome in GT4 (Panama by Van Halen is one example) but some of the techno/original stuff is downright irritating. Please get rid of the junk (anyone remember Super Bon Bon from GT2? :puke: )

NintyNineZ
04-10-2006, 12:06 AM
I always hated the damn price of parts on GT. I think they should have the mufflers be around $100, the turbo's be like 2000-10000 depending on the kit. I mean come ooonnnnnnnn.... 80K for a turbo?

2.2 Straight six
04-11-2006, 10:09 PM
i'd like pikes peak, full course. a whole host of pikes peak cars. eg. peugeot 405 pikes peak, audi quattro sport S4 pikes peak. and of course the record holding celica.

that 5 second penalty thing pisses me off, if im in front of the opponent and brake early they hit me, and i get a 5 second penalty? that pisses me off.

i'd like to see engine swaps, but all staying within the manufacturer, no 2JZ-GTEs in skylines. and more power potential, i know skylines can get over 1,000bhp. i think they need to asses this.

possibly bodykits, within reason.

ability to change wheel size, and i think you should be able to have the same set for every type of tyre you buy.

dyno tuning, that would be good too.

more tuning companies, i like japanese cars but i'd like to be able to et outside help with work on european cars, and possibly a universal parts supplier.

G-man422
04-12-2006, 06:41 AM
^ Yeah, engine swaps. And hows about some lambos and ferraris.

2.2 Straight six
04-12-2006, 05:42 PM
yep, i'd like to see lamborgini, ferrari, porsche, saab and volvo. and the relevant pikes peak cars. also the RS200 evolution pikes peak. the saab 93 pikes peak, etc..

i know volvo's there, but i want more of them.

2.2 Straight six
04-14-2006, 04:06 PM
oh man, i just thought of the coolest thing.

not just online gaming, but online car dealerships and such. i mean you go online and you can race but instead of having these upgrade packs to get more cars, you go online and there are dealerships with way more cars there. plus more modification companies etc.

then you could have loads of cars and stuff.

G-man422
04-14-2006, 06:04 PM
^ I love you.

2.2 Straight six
04-14-2006, 10:34 PM
^ I love you.

you scare the shit out'a me...

2.2 Straight six
04-15-2006, 12:17 AM
i was thinking more about cars. i want more group B rally cars. and i want the BMW E30 M3 and M635csi.

G-man422
04-15-2006, 08:08 AM
lol, my bad man. I mean i love you IDEA.

YellowMaranello
04-27-2006, 05:59 PM
I really love that idea. I always wished I could drive around the "city" or whatever, and driving normally would be cool, also the idea of having cops is awesome. GT5 SHOULD use something like that.

Having to drive across a town to get to another track would get really old, really fast. It's bad enough having to wait for the load screens sometimes. Maybe I'm just too impatient.

2.2 Straight six
04-27-2006, 09:58 PM
how exactly do you plan to drive a toyota GT-ONE accross town?

proudfordowner
05-18-2006, 11:00 AM
well.. technology is growing and eventually they could put every car in world in that game.. its possible

cops? normal driving? man you guys have no idea what is good its a simulator for racing.. where do you get cops from?

more cars and upgrades for sure, more visual upgrades.. bring back ALL of the older maps. better elevator music lol
theres alot more but you get the idea

S13_RB26_DRFT
06-07-2006, 05:43 PM
1. Be able to drive around large city.
2. More touring cars
3. more le mans cars
4. Actual f1 cars!!!
5. Damage
6. Night and day
7. actual body kits
8. Drift races

S13_RB26_DRFT
06-07-2006, 05:58 PM
:puke: gt4 music

slideways...
06-10-2006, 11:28 PM
hmmm drift races? show me one drift "race" outside of the gayness that is NFSU 2...

id like
1. e30 m3
2. SCCA cars (like the AF GT-R!!!)
3. porsche ferrari and lamborghini to take their collective heads out of each others asscrack and allow their cars to be used.
4. more freedom with tuning (i.e. ecu tuning/more flexible settings)
5. NO DRIFTING!!! im sorry but that would defeat the purpose of the game. instead, the makers of GT could make a separate game for drifting...
6. actual rallies. with stages. rallycross gets old quick.
7. varying weather (one thing that separates real drivers from those left-turning cavemen)
8. damage. it would not be easy but it would be cool if done right.

oh and the most important one

TEACH THE FUCKING A.I. HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE

proudfordowner
07-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Better! :)

xpeed
07-11-2006, 02:37 PM
I only have six things changed in GT5.

1.) More cars in races. 5 AIs doesn't bring out the intense racing experience. More like 20-25 cars would do good like Vision|Gran Turismo
2.) Realistic damage. Not too realistic or you're out of the race. More like Headlights, body, and tire explosion damage.
3.) Game physics. Make it seem like you're actually going 150 mph instead of making it look like you're going 60 mph.
4.) This will be shown in Vision|Gran Turismo but human physics. More action in the pit area.
5.) Real life day/night changes, weather.
6.) Better AI as well. More aggressive AIs and smarter driving skills. The AI in Tourist Trophy is pretty damn intense, but the 10 second penalty really kills you at the end. So lame.

sickcallawayc12
07-16-2006, 02:57 PM
gt5 needs more cars (given) but of all types. It represents the 100+ years of automotive history and they need to include a lot more, regular and race (not just formula rally and jgct, maybe some indy, sprint cars, dragsters, etc.) and needs improvement on the modifications like engine swaps, literally tuning the engines fuel maps, and such. also needs to improve the visual aspect of mods (i'd like to SEE that sweet carbon fiber hood on my evo VI RS when i do the 1st & 2nd weight reductions). some damage must be included (not excessive damage) and should give you the option of turning it off or be able to make improvements so you don't have to deal with some damage (installing a rev limiter, etc.). I'd also like to see pros and cons and their effects in the different parts that you install on vehicles (HKS exhaust will add more horses than a Spoon setup for example). there are other things the game needs that i won't get into, but i think sony will be able to finally get things right here since it's gonna be on the new ps3 platform which is more than capable of delivering what we want to see.

G-man422
07-16-2006, 03:07 PM
Damage, yes. And more cars! I would love to have almost every car on there. Thats crazy, but would make the game Practcally never ending. you could always get a new car, and test it out. pluss actual car sounds.

sickcallawayc12
07-16-2006, 03:18 PM
I only have six things changed in GT5.

1.) More cars in races. 5 AIs doesn't bring out the intense racing experience. More like 20-25 cars would do good like Vision|Gran Turismo
2.) Realistic damage. Not too realistic or you're out of the race. More like Headlights, body, and tire explosion damage.
3.) Game physics. Make it seem like you're actually going 150 mph instead of making it look like you're going 60 mph.
4.) This will be shown in Vision|Gran Turismo but human physics. More action in the pit area.
5.) Real life day/night changes, weather.
6.) Better AI as well. More aggressive AIs and smarter driving skills. The AI in Tourist Trophy is pretty damn intense, but the 10 second penalty really kills you at the end. So lame.
1. Agreed
2. Agreed for the most part. I think they should offer some races where there is FULL damage or close to it, maybe when you're around 55% complete when you're ready for it as it will be a test of TRUE skill and endurance and adds to the "real driving simulator experience" (you can wreck by doing something stupid and be out of the race in real life:wink: )
3. Agreed
4. Very much needed, one of the things i've always hated about the game
5. agreed
6. Strongly, strongly agreed. or at least be able to change the difficulty level of the AI (can't remember if this was an option on the other games).

slideways...
07-19-2006, 04:52 AM
actually almost every car in the game is actual sound. the GT4 creators used 4 microphones placed at different spots on each real car and got the sound effects from that. but since its a GT game, any cars that dont belong in GT racing shouldnt be included. you try and lap autumn ring in a top fuel car.

Dyno247365
07-21-2006, 12:34 AM
Better Exhaust Notes!!!!

SkylineMan32
07-23-2006, 08:51 PM
I posted here a year ago, and with 1800 days of GT4 play I have more to say.

1) Sound needs to be better, they just came up with 10 different noises and each of the 650 cars got one.
2) I Still want sponsorship so you have a real racecar with stickers and everything.
3) What about paying for tyres and petrol before a race? It would really be a "simulation" then.
4)For a WRX for example the SPT exhuast should give less power and look different from, say an HKS carbon Ti.
5) I still want visible mods like FMICs, exhausts, bigger brakes, carbon fiber hood for weight reduction

It sounds like we all want Toca Race Driver 3 with more cars, more tracks, and tuneable cars.

A few people have said better graphics and more cars, that is a given, play GT3 then play GT4, you'll notice

Dyno247365
07-24-2006, 10:03 PM
When you pit in toca, it shows a stupid screen with a countdown. I liked the racing, but some races were so unbearably slow. Atleast in GT4, not every car is a race car, and when they are, they're all fast. Not in TOCA. *sigh*

Is gt3 better than gt4? I never tested that theory.

DJ SlipStream
08-01-2006, 08:02 PM
In no order.
*NO ELEVATOR MUSIC!!!
*Real time damage that you have to fix and pay for
*More cars (duh)
*F1 Tracks + F1 cars ^_^
*better tuning options
*a better choice of music
*not making one race be damned impossible <_<
*Having Qualifying, so that you dont start of at the end every mother fscking time!!! :angry:

that is all for now, im only 20% in and I all ready want to kill those damned people who made this game

slideways...
08-01-2006, 09:54 PM
dude they have qualifying in all championship trophy races. just not in the single ones

DJ SlipStream
08-01-2006, 11:40 PM
dude they have qualifying in all championship trophy races. just not in the single ones

is it the practice thing?? i figured thats what it was cuz i was wondering what the position counter was there for. does it do it by lap times or what??

Clutch_Kick
08-06-2006, 12:32 AM
^LOL i like that alot

my oppinion.......you know how they have license tests that teach you how to take a proper racing line, they should include a license that teaches you to drift and take drifting lines(and real ones, not that NFSU crap) as well as learning different drifting techniques. and some drift events would be cool.

visual damage would add to the "simulation" but some people wont like that.....maybe an on/off visual damage setting..

some online modes would make me play it ALOT longer

some mountain tracks, like those japanese mountain passes in initial d and what not

you know how you can see the helmet of your driver through the window or on the convertable cars....it would be cool to choose the helmet you want or even customize your own helmet

:)thats what i got

G-man422
08-06-2006, 07:58 AM
Repainting shop.

slideways...
08-07-2006, 10:16 PM
no drifting. please stop suggesting drifting. its a grip racing game. it would defeat the purpose if they included drifting. thats why they made a completely different game for motorcycles and didnt just include them in gt4.

Clutch_Kick
08-07-2006, 10:47 PM
just cause you suck at it:)

slideways...
08-07-2006, 10:55 PM
:uhoh: no?

pimp349
08-07-2006, 11:35 PM
...thats why they made a completely different game for motorcycles and didnt just include them in gt4.

HAHAHA...Oh man...that one had me laughing for a while, nice job.

alphalanos
08-07-2006, 11:50 PM
I would love to see a drag racing mode. that would be awesome. Like Sega GT. Also the idea for more visual mods would be nice (intercoolers, exhaust, etc.) Sound definetly needs work, engine/exhaust notes. The graphics are good, but they will get better on the next gen. consoles. AI. Make it so that you need supporting mods first before you get a Stage 4 turbo or whatever. Any maybe not damage to to car itself, but to the parts, like you could break axles or trans. or something if you push it too hard.

Anyone hear anything about GT5? lol. i cant wait already:disappoin

G-man422
08-08-2006, 07:12 AM
^ lol, i hear ya, but the PS3 is gonna be between $500 and $600! That makes me sick.....

alphalanos
08-08-2006, 09:15 AM
How do they expect to make any sales off of it? That means it must cost quite a bit to manufacture as well.

I just read this... http://www.ps3portal.com/ps3/article/460.html

G-man422
08-08-2006, 11:04 AM
I heard they are actually going to lose money on every console, but they hope in the long run, it will make the components cheaper to manufacture.

MatLax
08-08-2006, 01:22 PM
I had this huge message I took 30 minutes to write and it got erased, so let's start again...

The developpers of the game would probably want to have cars like Ferrari, Porsche and Lambo, but, the only problem is, do the manufacturers want their cars included in this game, or CAN THEY HAVE their cars included in this game?

Let me explain, when the first GT was developped, Sony didn't think it would have as much success as the serie had, but it ended up being one of the most successfull game on the PS1. Now, they probably went and tried to deal with every car manufacturers out there but Need For Speed was released first and maybe the manufacturers had an exclusivity deal with Electronic Arts, any good developer getting a deal with a major car dealer such as Ferrari or Lambo would probably try to have the exclusivity on it (and I know that if I was developing games, that's exactly what I would do, and I would pay some good money for it, EA started developing games in 1982, so they had a lot of experience, Sony started in the mid 1990's, wich would you trust the best to put out a good game? (considering you're in the mid 90's) and who would you think had the most money to invest? EA or a newly formed studio in the video game department of Sony?)

So the guys developing GT probably can't have Ferrari and Lambo because they're attached to EA already

Now, for the "let's have every cars ever made!" some people proposed. Okay, let's do that and wait another ten years before the game is released :D . Let's take a random "everybody-loves-it" car, the Nissan Skyline. This car was released in the 50's and since had about 70 different versions (just the last release of the GT-R in 1999 had 11 versions) and I'm just talking about the differents engines there, you must also consider that through the years it was sold as a 2-doors coupe, 4-doors sedan, Station wagon and a 4-doors hatchback (the R30 had all those versions sold at the same time). Just the 70 different engines count for nearly 10% of the GT4 car database (actually in GT4 you have 40 variations of the skyline).

Now imagine if they were to do that for every cars out there, let's take a small car, nothing really racy, nothing spectacular, but a car that everybody know, the Chevy Sprint/Suzuki Swift/Geo Metro/Pontiac Firefly. Let's say, in the game, for it to be less trouble, they put all versions as the Chevy Sprint. There are 4 MK's for the models outside of America (I don't count the new Suzuki Swift) and 5 MK's for the models inside America. We have

MK1->Engines: 1.0L, 1.0L turbo, 1.3L SOHC 8 valves, 1.3L DOHC -------- Models: 3 doors hatchback, 5 doors hatchback

MK2->Engines: 1.0L XFI, 1.0L, 1.0L turbo (canada only), 1.3L SOHC 8 valves, 1.3L DOHC, 1.6L -------- Models: 3 doors hatchback, 5 doors hatchback, 4 doors sedan (Canada only), 2 doors convertible

Mk3->Engines: 1.0L XFI, 1.0L, 1.3L SOHC 8 valves, 1.3L DOHC, 1.6L ------- Models: 3 doors hatchback, 5 doors hatchback, 4 doors sedan

Mk4->Engines: 1.0L (only model available outside America), 1.3L SOHC 8 valves -------- Models: 3 doors hatchback (only model available outside America, still with the old design, America got a remodelling wich went to Japan in 1998), 4 doors sedan; Subaru Justy (outside American model) wich was a rebadged Swift with 4wd

mk5->Engines: 1.0L, 1.3L SOHC 16 valves (note the change in the number of valves)

So, as you can see, even a lousy car like a geo metro would be a lot of trouble to create since there's a lot of versions (7 engines, total of 8 body design), now you have to make a 3d model of the car for the game, then, program every models (8 of them) with the engines they got (like the convertible only had the 1.0L but the sedan had 1.3L SOHC or 1.6L) plus check that every car has the right transmission (the 1.3 DOHC never had an automatic transmission, the automatic was a 3 speeds). Imagine the kind of trouble they would have to go through...

Now, that was easy, it's only a small economy car. Now, the Toyota Corolla got I don't know how many versions, but they would have to hire someone just to check for every one of them because if you think 70 is a lot for the Skyline, the Corolla would have even more [just checked on wikipedia, too much stuff to count, go check if you want]

Now, add the engine swap some people proposed. You now have to create your car models dividing the weight in three parts, weight of the car with engine, weight of the car withouth engine, weight of the engine. Plus you now have to know wich engines are direct bolt on and wich ones are difficult swap to calculate the cost of swaping engine from one car to the other. Using the Geo Metro example again, the 1.0L and the 1.0L turbo are direct swap (same engine mount) but the 1.0L to 1.3L is more trouble (have to change the engine mount) and I've even seen someone putting a Buick V6 inside his Metro. Everytime the swap becomes a bit more difficult, you would have to change the cost of the swap. And they would also have to program the weight distribution of the car (because swap you engine and the weight distribution changes, causing the car handling to change), how each and every car reacts with each engine (would probably be a from A to B hp car reacts like X, from B to C hp car reacts like Y.... but do that for every cars in the game now...)

They could also add the ability to change your car from FWD to RWD or 4WD and vice versa, because you can do it in real life. But it's the same trouble as for the engine swap.

It very easy to talk but to put it in the game would be way too much trouble, just having 720 cars is a miracle (I mean, who needs more than 720 cars? sure, you won't have every little cars you could think of, but there's probably something you'll like as much somewhere else in the game)

For the city environment between races, not a good idea, it becomes old very fast. What they could do is make it as a track, so you have the option of free driving is you want but don't actually have to. They could make it so that you have a big map that includes multiple environment, you could be driving in the city, then going out in the mountain to try your rally car (or just try your asphalt car on the gravel for the fun of it) then come back on a looooong stretch with prairies on the side and go to the oval stadium in town (why not? ) to try your car...

I don't want anything in particular in the next GT, I just want a good game I'll have fun with and I know they are able to do it.

Oh yeah, no drifting races, keep that for the "ricers" and NFSU, but a training on how to take a corner while drifting would be cool

MatLax
08-08-2006, 01:23 PM
holy crap, didn't realise I wrote such a bit rent, well, hope it's a least a bit interesting ;)

G-man422
08-08-2006, 01:29 PM
I want to have every car, but not on the game to begin with. i want to be able to download the cars i want.

pimp349
08-08-2006, 01:59 PM
holy crap, didn't realise I wrote such a bit rent, well, hope it's a least a bit interesting ;)

It is pretty interesting, and you're correct about some things. This thread should be called "realistic things you would like in GT5", for example things like the racing modification from GT and GT2. Having every version of every car is pointless. Be honest, how many of the 720+ cars in GT4 have you actualy used to achieve something and not just drive around the track. I've probably used <50. However, I disagree on the "Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche...." matter. Look at the games that have these manufacturers: Need For Speed, Forza, Project Gotham, GTR FIA GT Racing, and there are others. If Sony wanted to acquire the lisence, I'm sure they would've by now.

MatLax
08-08-2006, 04:16 PM
maybe EA saw it coming and made a "no selling to sony" agreement =P

sickcallawayc12
08-09-2006, 12:26 PM
I want to have every car, but not on the game to begin with. i want to be able to download the cars i want.
that's actually a very good idea (are you listening sony????????????????)

MatLax
08-09-2006, 04:46 PM
Could happen if you're ready to pay for every upgrades, because they need to pay the guys who will make those cars ;)

G-man422
08-09-2006, 04:52 PM
Fine, but i think that would be awesome to do. ( thanks sickcallawayC12)

Asianboi
08-13-2006, 12:24 AM
I would like 92 - 00 honda civic coupes and 4drs.96-98 Civic Sirs' 91-93 integras.94 - 97 integras.integra 4drs.Burnout out til the tires blow.lipkits from mugen.spoon.type r.rims from mugen.spoon.rotas.spoilers from spoon for civic hatchbacks. blow your engine and purchase a new one. drop the car to the ground=). real life car damage.paint jobs. see intercoolers when car is turbo'd.jdm civic and integra fogs.headlight bulb change.different exhaust make different sounds.different blow off valve sounds. adjustable blow off valves. drift session.car show=0 engine swaps=)after market exhaust.n1 angle exhaust.body shop for conversions=)clutch button.blinkers hazardz and reverse lights.Track. dyno tune. alot of other things but cant think of it.lol.and oh yea. street racing gathering. drive up to a group of people and watch drag races and attend them

Clutch_Kick
08-13-2006, 10:29 PM
and now you have just created a new need for speed underground......

talking about stuff like body conversions, the whole point is to make the car seem as stock as possible, how about we drive some real cars and not cars that look like spaceships or cars that are 100 percent carbon-fibre....

pimp349
08-14-2006, 02:28 AM
Not to make it seem like I'm picking on you, but:

Burnout til the tires blow.

What would be the point of that?

headlight bulb change

And that?

reverse lights

They have that on some of the cars I think.

engine swaps=)

Thast actually pretty cool, they have that in Forza.

drive up to a group of people and watch drag races and attend them

Ok...we're talking about the next Gran Turismo, not NFS: Underground.

I dont like them mixing games. I remember in the first two they had a lot of everyday cars like Lexus' and Toyota Camrys' and Ford Taurus'...it would be nice if they include average cars in the next one. They seem to be moving more to only race cars in GT.

S13 drifter
09-24-2006, 10:25 PM
We really need to get polyphony to take a long hard look at some forums.
and what pisses me off the most (off topic) they could've put online in gt4 but chose not to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S13 drifter
09-24-2006, 10:28 PM
Oh one more thing how the f*ck does ur gdamn penguin know all my personal info!!? pimp349!!

S13 drifter
09-24-2006, 10:38 PM
I think a good idea is too take a good amount of time making this game graphically and physics wise perfect and make it the last entry of the series... (sounds crazy). But every year make it so u can download and upgrade new tracks and cars that come out. I may take a little longer to make the initial game but i think it'd be worth the wait. Of course then why would u need real life racing if video games were perfect.

2.2 Straight six
09-24-2006, 10:47 PM
*F1 Tracks + F1 cars ^_^

if you want F1 cars an F1 tracks go buy an F1 game, Gran Turismo is predominantly road cars.

Add your comment to this topic!