Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Supercharger brands?

CivicSpoon
06-16-2005, 12:49 AM
Any good companies out there make superchargers to make some good power? All I see is Jackson Racing and Vortech. I did search btw; google and the AF H/A sub forums but came up with nothing. Looking specifically for B-series engines, 300+hp. I've been looking for info on SC's lately and haven't been able to find any other companies (not sure the JRSC would even work for what I would want). I just think it's weird that no one ever mentions any other company. Are there even any other companies who make them for us Civic/Integra drivers?

superbluecivicsi
06-16-2005, 01:38 AM
when iwas looking for an SC, all i found was procharger, vortech, and the jrsc. after searching these 3, and finding all the info about em, i didnt care what other companies might of made em anymore.

CivicSpoon
06-16-2005, 11:12 AM
Thanks I'll check out the Prochargers too. I just figured there are all these turbocharger kit companies, and there had to be some other SC kits. Thanks again.

turboEKhatch
06-16-2005, 11:52 AM
You know why you don't hear much about them? Because, frankly, prochargers and vortechs suck on small displacement motors. You get no bottom end power, and the top end isn't even on par with turbos. You have absolutely no reason to chose a vortech or a procharger over a turbo.

Add your comment to this topic!