Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

bodykit or lip????

rice_cooker2003
04-17-2002, 10:09 PM
hey ya'll i just got a new 2000 integra gsr! and i'm debating weather or not i should buy a kit of a lip?

i mean i got some kool ideas for a kit from www.andysautosport.com and it's the california thunder one and a type r lip but anywyaz what do u guys think bodykit of lip?

and if u guys know of any good site please tell me or post it up aights thanx ya'll KeeP RaCing!
:D

00GSR
04-18-2002, 10:28 PM
I like the Type-R lip and the conversions are also nice if you get a nice clean front end to go along with it. As far as body kits, I have been looking around myself and have not found ONE that I would even consider. But that may just be me....I don't like all those wild kits.

BTW, your poll is messed up. You ask Body Kit or Lip and your options are 1.Yes 2.Or 3.No :confused:

M-type
04-20-2002, 01:05 AM
nothing looks better than the ITR lip and spoiler. Good sleeper look, like mine :)

M-type
04-20-2002, 01:27 AM
while we are on the subject of body kits, i have a question. A buddy of mine is look for side skirts for a 4dr integ, know any good ones? anyone?

Stoned Raider
04-20-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by M-type
while we are on the subject of body kits, i have a question. A buddy of mine is look for side skirts for a 4dr integ, know any good ones? anyone?

I LIKE THE BLITZ SIDE SKIRTS

http://aerotrends.com/images/bodykits/944drIntegraBlitzFront.jpg

DOES HE ALREADY HAVE A FRONT BUMPER AND REAR BUMPER?

M-type
04-21-2002, 04:50 AM
well, he's going for a sleeper look, his car produces about wheel 205 hp rightnow. But he doesnt want people to know. He wants somthing that is a little different than, the colored stock sides. He got white 18s right now, and he is going for a lowered 4dr racer look(no spoiler).

M-type
04-21-2002, 04:51 AM
oh by the way, thanks for the reply, i posted like 2 threads before but i didnt get any feed back.

Add your comment to this topic!