Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Ricers need not apply

honda_tuner
06-09-2005, 06:44 PM
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I want to start a car club for this years car show season. I'm in southern California (San Fernando Valley). I want to make a sick ass team only tuners that are serious about their rides. I'm talking people doing motor swaps, turbo charging, built n/a motor's, or straight show. NO RICERS you know who you are. The apc stickers, park bench spoilers, and neons everywhere. I have a 95 Accord 2 door 5 speed with a JDM h-22 lightened flywheel, C.A.I, 2.5 mandrel bent cat back exhaust, Racing pulleys, Koni adjustable shocks and coilovers, 17' Konig trouble wheels, and short shifter(only mentioned performance mod's) just to give an idea about the type of tuner Iam and who I'm looking to recruit. You don't have to have crazy mod's to join you just have to be going in the right direction. If anyone is interested reply to the message or e-mail me at honda_tuner@sbcglobal.net P.S NO RICERS I hate em' gives the rest of us a bad name. One more thing any car, make, or model is ok as long as it doesn't look rice.

nemo_wolf
06-10-2005, 11:07 AM
im gonna reply rather then delete cause this is the wrong place ... If you didnt notice WE are a car club.

You dont go into the army and say hi im an air force recruiter! Wana switch?

Its just not done. Plain and simple.

Enjoy your day!

Add your comment to this topic!