Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

G20 Newbie, trouble with parts

InfinitiFan
04-17-2002, 12:09 PM
Hey All,
Yeah I know, I am all about being new here, but you have to start somewhere right. I got a '91 G20 about a month ago. I am having the damnest time finding aftermarket parts for the thing. I went ahead and custom installed fogs in it. I just can't find anything, I am looking for cosmetic things, such as Indiglo Gauge Covers and the like. CAN ANYONE HELP...I am starting to think I should have gone ahead and got that Civic....change my mind
A

howard_w13
04-17-2002, 04:13 PM
For the Indiglo guage lights, www.importintelligence.com , for other cosmetics and mods you can try the quick search located in the top right hand of the webpage. ;)
Welcome to the forum and the group. :D

Yahnozha
04-17-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by InfinitiFan
I just can't find anything,
Youre not looking hard enough....

am starting to think I should have gone ahead and got that Civic....change my mind
Alright riceboy...hehe..j/k What do you want performance or looks?

BTW Welcome....

InfinitiFan
04-19-2002, 11:24 AM
Thanks All,
I really appreciate the links and the help. Like I said, I am just starting out on this, any help is cool. I am trying to get my girl (aka my car) looking and running great on a very slim budget...collage and work study are rough. Right now I am doing cosmetic work, low end things that are not too damned expensive! any ideas?
Thanks
A

howard_w13
04-19-2002, 11:27 AM
What year is your G?

InfinitiFan
04-19-2002, 11:33 AM
It's a '91

Yahnozha
04-20-2002, 09:59 AM
Thanks All, I really appreciate the links and the help. Like I said, I am just starting out on this, any help is cool. I am trying to get my girl (aka my car) looking and running great on a very slim budget...collage and work study are rough. Right now I am doing cosmetic work, low end things that are not too damned expensive! any ideas?
There are a handfull of things you can do yourself for free or at little cost. Clearing the orange out, making headlight eyebrows, and general engine dress up. Check out www.g20style.com for some of those how to's...and sit tight for www.G20.net once the new site is up, Im sure there will be tons of ino all in one place.

InfinitiFan
04-22-2002, 11:09 AM
Thanks again everyone,
I found the Indiglo Gauge for the car...it's going to be nice. Like I said, I have to keep it inexpensive for now. School loans to pay off and all. But I am not afraid to get my hands dirty, so that should cut down on the cost....Thanks, once I get this rolling, I assure you all that I'll get some pics up
Thanks
A

AznVirus
04-22-2002, 08:27 PM
Thanks again everyone,
I found the Indiglo Gauge for the car...it's going to be nice.

could you post a link where you found indiglos for the P10 cause ive never seen them for it before.

InfinitiFan
04-28-2002, 02:45 PM
http://www.importintelligence.com/FMPro?-DB=cart.fp3&-Format=9193g20.html&-Token=35027&-RecID=35027&CustID=USA&-Edit

Add your comment to this topic!