Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

"95" in Texas,and no "AIR"

WilliamHolcomb
06-08-2005, 05:32 AM
Hi,Got a "95" Blazer and the air is not working.Been working on it at dealer,may have left something off.Heater Works but no AC at all.Where do I start?????????????????Worked last yr,and i kinda miss compressor kicking on and off........William

jackass#1
06-08-2005, 06:03 AM
take it back to the dealer and let them know it doesnt work since you had it there last.

jackass#1
06-08-2005, 06:05 AM
what kinda work was being done on it there maybe we could back track their work?

Sparsky
06-08-2005, 11:28 AM
Where in TX are you? Might be able to help ya out if your close.
<--- San Antonio

WilliamHolcomb
06-08-2005, 03:15 PM
take it back to the dealer and let them know it doesnt work since you had it there last.
Re: Re: Dealer didnt charge,main mechanic good friend and worked on it on the weekend.Just got through putting new nut kit and spider assembly in for fuel injection,which is doing great,but think i got a vacum off somewher that he forgot,Heater control only works on defrost and floor.....Just took low pressure switch off and jumpered out pigtail and compressor came on.So am I low on freon now??????????

WilliamHolcomb
06-08-2005, 03:20 PM
Re: Main mechanic good friend and has been there since 18,but is a ford place so haad to ague a few points with him,(FUEL PRESSURE) and worked on it on the weekend.to answer your ?,we were rebuilding fuel injection under intake.Wonder if somethings off but dont hear any vacum leaks....

Add your comment to this topic!