i-mark sale! 2 for one

kronotek04
06-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Hey everyone. If anyone is looking for a project i-mark turbo to work on i have two . I'll sell both of them together for 450 dollars . They are not running . The blocks on both of them need to be serviced or just changed. I had the heads tested and serviced and are ready to be put on a good block. I'm only including one stock turbo that is in great shape and has no shaft play or leaks. I have a garret air research turbo upgrade , hks blow off and an intercooler with all the piping for the i-mark available but those parts are not included in this. One of the cars are lowered and the other is at stock height but has 16" racing wheels on it . one of them is black and jus needs to be cleaned and the other is factory grey and needs to be painted. The black one has no body damage but the grey one needs dents out of the hood and a few other places. I live in maryland and the cars are for local pick up . I would keep them for my self but i want an awd impulse now. Email me at yo2004gi@aol.com and i'll get u pics and give u more details on the cars. The cars also have clean titles and i have them both . Also willing to negotiate and make trades for the cars .

Add your comment to this topic!