New Muffler For J30t

tony96
06-02-2005, 04:44 PM
i have a 93 j30t with 130k. i have a hole in my muffler. i want to know if i can get a aftermarket one. has anyone had a similar problem.a hole in your muffler or a hole in your exhuast pipe.. becausse i havent really looked at it yet it might be a hole in my exhaust pipe..

Underground_Killah
06-03-2005, 02:03 AM
well

i havn't had the problem, but any basic muffler shop should fix you up for cheap...

aftermarket of course... if you are wanting to drop the res and cat.... u can go straight piping.. it'll be loud... but u'll definately notice a difference

jcbatt
06-03-2005, 11:26 AM
I had a leak that I thought was the muffler, but was actually the pipe going into the cat. A local muffler shop made / installed a new section of pipe for under $200. If you get one from Infiniti, they are big bucs.

tony96
06-03-2005, 12:26 PM
I had a leak that I thought was the muffler, but was actually the pipe going into the cat. A local muffler shop made / installed a new section of pipe for under $200. If you get one from Infiniti, they are big bucs.

thanks, thats good to hear i can afford that. i thought i might have to go to the dealer. thanks alot

Add your comment to this topic!