western MA

EdFSU
06-01-2005, 10:19 PM
hey, i own a 2001 ford focus lx, it runs great, never given me any problems... i hate it! it's just not me and it's just not my style, so i've been looking for a different car and i think i've found the car that i'm in love with. seriously. i gotta get a corrado. dpes anybody know of anyone selling in western ma or surrounding areas? any help please. i gotta get rid of this focus, i hate it with a passion.

marinelac
08-24-2005, 11:37 PM
hey, i own a 2001 ford focus lx, it runs great, never given me any problems... i hate it! it's just not me and it's just not my style, so i've been looking for a different car and i think i've found the car that i'm in love with. seriously. i gotta get a corrado. dpes anybody know of anyone selling in western ma or surrounding areas? any help please. i gotta get rid of this focus, i hate it with a passion.
hi! i have the car for you!

my husband has his corrado 92 vr6 in the garage for the last 2 yr! needs some reparation! he loves the car but since we have the kids its too small and not easy with 2 doors! we got a jetta statiowagon instead.
we would like to sell it as it! we are in Raynham, MA so if you are interested email me at marinelac@comcas.net ,it black 5sp sunroof
10cd chgn leather interior, we can send you some pic and we can talk about the price.
thanks
Marinela
marinelac@comcast.net
ONCE YOU DRIVE THIS CAR YOU LOVE IT!!!! IT SOOOOO FAST!!!

Add your comment to this topic!