New Exhaust

BorysKndrt
05-31-2005, 04:02 PM
One of my cats is about dead, so i need to replace it, and one of the O2 sensors is out, So i was wondering if someone knows of a place that sells Rodeo/Passport cats and all the pipe for the O2 sensors. I have a 3.2L, with 2 cats and 4 O2 sensors, and all the pipes are getting rusted adn are full of little patches. I think i can keep fixing the exhaust by putting patches on it when it starts leaking, or i can replace the system from the headers back, and be done with it. Also, would there be any benefit in goint to an X-pipe with dual outs. I would like to pick up a few ponies, but i do not want to loose any more mileage.

amigo-2k
05-31-2005, 04:14 PM
Dual muffler post:
http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=4135&highlight=dual

Year / Mileage?

I little surface rust is nothing to fear (I see you are from TX).

What are your signs that you have a bad cat? Have you had is tested?

BorysKndrt
05-31-2005, 04:22 PM
Sorry i forgot, Its a 1997 Honda passport, 3.2 L, and i have a little over 126k on it. I did have the cat tested and its coming back at 23% efficiency, so its almost dead. It looks like the other one was replaced at some point before i got the truck, but it seems to be too small. The guy that did my exhaust on my old truck said it looks like a 4 cylinder cat from the Rodeo.

amigo-2k
05-31-2005, 04:26 PM
i would order some up from jegs, cut out the old and weld in the new.

Add your comment to this topic!