Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

WANTED:85 Corolla Liftback GT-S

NISSANSPDR
04-15-2002, 04:46 PM
Looking for a Toyota Corolla Liftback GT-S...must be manual...engine in working order and good...interior...preferably good too...colors anything black, white or red.

Also if you have any info on where else I should look...I've searched

www.ebaymotors.com
www.thepartstrader.com
www.autotrader.com

Any others sites would be great...thanx.

BTW...I dont want y'all to think I am a newbie of sorts...I have a 90 300ZX and had a 95 240SX b4...so I am trying to find a beater/drift car that I can have fun w/...due to the RWD and lightness of the AE86...it interest me. So please...go easy on me...I am not doing this simply b/c I saw Inital D or something...I've liked these cars for a while...but now I have the interest and hopefully soon the money to get one...that and I dont want to mess up my Z in anyway doing the crazy stuff I will be w/my drift car.

:D

NISSANSPDR
04-16-2002, 03:48 PM
bump

turbos86
04-26-2002, 03:55 AM
FYI, all GTS comes with a manual tranny.
You don't want to mess up your Z but you want to trash a hachi?!!@!@
We're running out of them as it is...

NISSANSPDR
04-30-2002, 11:00 PM
It's more tossable and definitely has a better power to weight ratio than my Z does...if I found a Hachiroku w/less than 60k miles...then I wouldnt trash it...plus I dont trash any cars of mine. I take excellent care of them. Only the best.

What I meant by beater is that I would use it as my daily driver. Maybe race it once a month but that's it. Course I would change the whole suspension and just modest power adders like I/H/E. That's all...not trashing it at all...using it for what it was meant to...dRiFt!!!

BingBingMa
06-03-2002, 05:05 PM
check out japspec with the ae86 for sale

BingBingMa
06-03-2002, 05:06 PM
chekc out the ae86 for sale in this forum, gt-s trueno 170k

jOYRiDe
06-08-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by NISSANSPDR
What I meant by beater is that I would use it as my daily driver. Maybe race it once a month but that's it. Course I would change the whole suspension and just modest power adders like I/H/E. That's all...not trashing it at all...using it for what it was meant to...dRiFt!!! i dunno how it is in USA, but i know for sure its definitely hard to find the 86 at an import dealership. importing cars that are 15 years or older is not something importers would consider but if u find one, it sure as hell wouldnt have a straight body. apart from that, MOST japanese vehicles that are imported have heavily modified suspension (not just because they drift) but because suspension upgrades are relatively cheap in japan. good luck in finding one :cool:

Add your comment to this topic!