Another funny story today

rice(er)
05-27-2005, 04:49 PM
running outta fuel, so went to the gas station to pump fuel, when i got there, saw a accord with a sticker "g-force" on the windshield, so i thought to myself ("probably a white guy") becuz asian ricers have different styles, but nooo...it was some of my brothas driving that accord which looked decent, dropped down and about a 4"-5" muffler, i parked next to the accord and got outta my car when i heard some loud woofers coming in, looked up and saw this one chubby dude driving some type of rusty late model 1990s pickup truck, guess what he's listening to? slim shady O_o.....the white guy on the last pump looked at him like "watever", hick guy listening to eminem dont go together....mabbe its just me, but he was cranking up the volumn like he was driving a evo or sti or some of those fast camero and decent corvettes, the guys in the accord looked over and started crackin up, i finished pumping fuel and the accord left with a low grinding sound, which sounded decent, but i've heard better, paid for my fuel and got outta there, whoa, what a day, i got another one when i was driving home, but i'll post it later, what do u guys think? ;p

thecackster
05-27-2005, 05:00 PM
:eek2:

Mediocrity
05-27-2005, 05:10 PM
I knew... in the back of my mind... I should have never clicked on this. What did I go and do? Ugh...

-Josh-
05-27-2005, 05:31 PM
I knew... in the back of my mind... I should have never clicked on this. What did I go and do? Ugh...

:icon16:

drewh4386
05-27-2005, 07:21 PM
:eek2:

yeah.

:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:
:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

drdisque
05-27-2005, 07:51 PM
that was painfully worthless

05-27-2005, 08:25 PM
w00t?

CassiesMan
05-27-2005, 08:29 PM
And as the Asian guys laughed at the white man for listening to rap loud, the white man laughed at the Asian becuase he had a slow ass Accord with a fart can. This thread makes my brain hurt. Hurry up and go launch your Honda to hard and crash into a house...please.

clawhammer
05-27-2005, 09:38 PM
running outta fuel, so went to the gas station to pump fuel, when i got there, saw a accord with a sticker "g-force" on the windshield, so i thought to myself ("probably a white guy") becuz asian ricers have different styles, but nooo...it was some of my brothas driving

Why do you care so much about what race a person is? Do you hear anybody else mentioning "so I black guy with a civic", or "i raced this asian dude with a camaro". We don't care. You sound ignorant when you write this.

Not everyone is a ricer just because their car is modified.

that accord which looked decent, dropped down and about a 4"-5" muffler,

Yeah, right...

i parked next to the accord and got outta my car when i heard some loud woofers coming in, looked up and saw this one chubby dude driving some type of rusty late model 1990s pickup truck, guess what he's listening to? slim shady O_o.....the white guy on the last pump looked at him like "watever", hick guy listening to eminem dont go together....mabbe its just me, but he was cranking up the volumn like he was driving a evo or sti or some of those fast camero and decent corvettes, the guys in the accord looked over and started crackin up, i finished pumping fuel and the accord left with a low grinding sound, which sounded decent, but i've heard better, paid for my fuel and got outta there, whoa, what a day, i got another one when i was driving home, but i'll post it later, what do u guys think? ;p

The rest is just a complete waste of time, and bandwidth. We don't really care. All our cars need gas, and we go to a gas station to fill up, and yes, beleive it or not, usually there are other people there doing the same thing.

drewh4386
05-27-2005, 10:30 PM
Your stil welcome to comeback. Honestly. After you research this site (from A-Z) more in depth.

rice(er)
05-27-2005, 10:31 PM
pretty cool eh? im also a story teller at my skool, woott... :)

---
05-27-2005, 10:39 PM
I don't know about where you live, but all the "asians" and their "styles" around here is nothing but ricer shit. They put unpainted bodykits on their cars, and then instead of getting them painted, get some kind of windshield banner or new sound system.

And a 4-5" muffler on an Accord? Don't you think that's a bit overkill?

CivRacer95
05-28-2005, 12:01 AM
:banhim:

Plain and simple. Any mods feel like pulling an IP check? I bet this is Burntrice...

speedthrill
05-28-2005, 08:18 AM
And as the Asian guys laughed at the white man for listening to rap loud, the white man laughed at the Asian becuase he had a slow ass Accord with a fart can. This thread makes my brain hurt. Hurry up and go launch your Honda to hard and crash into a house...please.

so you can never post here again, the guys in hell will like them so go tell them there. They will give you a warm welcome. :lol2:

mason_RsX
05-28-2005, 09:29 AM
Utterly pointless story, we dont wanna hear who was listening to what music and who laughed at who...we dont care, its irrevelant, we didnt learn nething

Drifty
05-28-2005, 11:13 AM
:banhim:

Plain and simple. Any mods feel like pulling an IP check? I bet this is Burntrice...

I second this motion

xXxRocker5150
05-28-2005, 04:51 PM
lol how many times do your threads have to get locked b4 you learn??

Quickshift
05-29-2005, 01:48 AM
i learned something, some white guy in wisconsin likes eminem.

I'm to lazy to go the smilies page!!!

-The Stig-
05-29-2005, 04:06 AM
WOW

Listen, nobody cares about what you saw while pumping gas.

Especially when nothing happened. If you were my friend, and told me that story. I would of socked you in the mouth for wasting 3 minutes of my life, which I now have lost for forever.

Thank you.:mad:

Closed.

Add your comment to this topic!