Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Coolant leak

Percon
05-26-2005, 02:42 PM
I have 92 Masda MPV V6 its overheating i'd change the water pump and termostat and hose, after installing it and do a test drive, the coolant start leaking from the back of the engine. any body know where the leak coming from. please help. :banghead:

jbugger
06-03-2005, 09:47 AM
I have 92 Masda MPV V6 its overheating i'd change the water pump and termostat and hose, after installing it and do a test drive, the coolant start leaking from the back of the engine. any body know where the leak coming from. please help. :banghead:
i have the same thing going on w/91 mazda please let me know if u find how to fix . u can go mpvclub.com and get some answers but they didn't help me a lot or maybe i didn't understand,but look for jbugger and u will see my queiry.

ffullflash
07-10-2005, 01:57 AM

Could be a couple of things. Some better than others. Hopefully you're just looking at a hose , (the one running through the firewall). could also be the head gasket is leaking. Start with the simplest thing and check the hoses first. Good luck.

Kevin.

Add your comment to this topic!