Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

bad mishap with my Tc =[

ssa787
05-26-2005, 12:10 AM
so basically what happened was i came out of my driveway to go to work.
i was driving down my street around...10-15? mph

and i was totally going straight...

and my car spazzes...it steers rightward....and i crash into a parked car...

so im sitting ther wondering what just happened...
i get out...and the 5 spectators that were watching me said that my right tired buckled and it shot to the right....leading my car in the same direction...
so my tires basically looked like this :

|| //

and so now i cant drive my car....my front right is jacked...that car i hit is jacked...
i filed a lemon law to toyota...and they are saying that itll take them at least a month for them to send a representative out to chcek out my car...

and im pissed...cause thats just unacceptable...

what should i do?
can you guys help me please?
thanks!

TheQuietThings
05-28-2005, 09:43 AM
didnt you post this on the SL forums?

TRDboi
06-10-2005, 11:15 PM
damn that sucks! I think you need more things to go wrong for the lemmon law to work for you...

Mendari
09-30-2005, 01:34 PM
It sounds like a defective balljoint.
Is the tie rod still attached to the steering knuckle?

tc concepts
02-25-2006, 12:48 PM
Trust me when I say this. Get a lawyer to call Toyota and to hurry their a** up and fix your car. I got into a wreck and my car was considered totaled. It took the Toyota dealership almost 6 months just to send my warranty check to my lean holder. Their dealerships are too slow for paperwork. I dont understand why. All they had to do is make a copy of a form and put it in the mail. Anyway, just explain to the lawyer what happened and tell him what you want him to do. If you dont know what to do, just ask him if he works with automobile claims. This would work out a lot faster for you. I waited and thought i could take care of this myself, but I regret it now.

superscions
06-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Lawyer time, defecting ball joint. Unless you were driving with your knees lol

daveshapellSVT
07-13-2006, 07:35 PM
oh yea there gonna fight you on this one. they hate ditching out any money. get a lawyer or be prepared to suffer.

daveshapellSVT
07-13-2006, 07:35 PM
oh yea there gonna fight you on this one. they hate ditching out any money. get a lawyer or be prepared to suffer.

Add your comment to this topic!