Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Q for all the UK residents...

flyonthewall
04-14-2002, 11:00 AM
I'm off to the East Midlands Model Show next Sunday 21st April - see details http://www.modelspot.com/show99/02.htm .
As usual there is likely to not bea huge amount of car stuff but will be worth checking out just for the trade stands:) .
Are any of u UK guy's also planning on going? If so let me know and maybe we could meet up for a beer!

edit by jay@af: fixing URL

Noz
04-14-2002, 12:33 PM
Hmm, didn't know about that. I would go, but money's a bit tight at the moment, so I don't think I'll be able to make it.

asix
04-14-2002, 03:41 PM
i usualy go 2 the model engenear exsibition in london @ christmat time. lodsa stuff there + my dads a judge (engenearing section) so i get in free..

*edit*

take some pics and post them here :D

flyonthewall
04-14-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by asix
i usualy go 2 the model engenear exsibition in london @ christmat time. lodsa stuff there + my dads a judge (engenearing section) so i get in free..

*edit*

take some pics and post them here :D

I went there at the end of '99 - i think - at the 'Ally Pally' but i've not seen it advertised for a while. Its an enjoyable event but not much in the way of plastic kits, however i did spend a fair bit on some useful tools.

Unfortunately i cant take any decent pics coz i dont have a digi cam, i have a few shots left on a compact so i take some on that and post them if they turn out ok!

Guiddy
04-15-2002, 02:39 AM
I'll probably go up in the morning! We will have to meet up when we get there, Hinckley is so near to where I am!
Get in touch nearer the weekend!

flyonthewall
04-15-2002, 06:44 AM
Ok Dan, it will be good to put a face to your username. If u go, i will be wearing a red dress with flowers prin... err...sorry...err thats the meeting im going to Saturday night!!!!:dogpile:

Add your comment to this topic!