Ferraris suck

lodownlv
05-24-2005, 01:05 AM
Ferraris suck and you people are cheep bastards. especially you people from Italy that came to vegas for that Ferrari challenge. you people are soo cheep! Ur lucky i don't find someone to burn your expensive cars. LOL

19prixgt98
05-24-2005, 07:47 AM
^^ cough***cough***....damn, i must be allergice to bullshit!

this guy is jealous!

lodownlv
05-24-2005, 01:32 PM
im not jealous. a Ferrari could probly beet my supra but at least i tip my people. LOL Ferrari, here is a tip next time u come to vegas i will hook u up with some good shit..

9eleventb0
05-24-2005, 11:55 PM
care to give more detail about why exactly you hate ferraris?

....or are you just trying to piss everyone off?

TexasF355F1
05-25-2005, 01:34 AM
Someone ban this mother fucker. We don't need people like him on this forum. You own a Supra huh? Well then why does your profile say a 91 Acura Legand? :loser:

What do you mean you tip your people? What kind of tip and what people are you referring to?

I would like some more insight into this hatred.

lodownlv
05-25-2005, 05:24 AM
i knew i would get some input on this topic. well i just had a running with Ferrari enthusiasts and let me tell you, not where they only cheep, but they think their sh** don't stink and have a thumb up their ass. they think just because they own a Ferrari they can talk shit about everyones cars and say they can beet them. all i have to say is the nascar people are much better people than Ferrari racers and that just because you have a Ferrari doesn't mean that you can treat people like dirt bags like those Italians are. (mind u I'm Italian) i don't know I'm prity drunk now. oww ya ban me TexasF355F1? why should i get banned I'm just speaking my mind. also ive ben here as long as you have so sip on my hatred G.
i have a 1991 acura legand 1992 240sx and 00 gmc yukon and a 1988 supra 7mgte baby. ill keep up with your Ferrari till second gear LOL

TexasF355F1
05-25-2005, 11:21 AM
So you make your judgement based on meeting just a few assholes? If you knew anything about Ferrari's, the real enthusiast owners are some of the nicest people you would ever meet. Just as nice as any nascar people. You can't base judgement about a group of people based on one or two bad omens out of the bunch. Apparently you've never had a close enough glance to see how great of quality Ferrari's truely are. Besides if you want to run around a real track and not a nascar track Ferrari's and all other exotics will tear up any american car there is. American cars are made for straight line, Ferrari's are made for cornering.

And yes you can be banned for coming into a forum to start talking shit about a certain car and the people who own them.

And just to make it clear, I don't own a Ferrari, I am just an enthusiast with aspirations to own one.

For someone with such a wide range of cars, you spelling could use some work.

lodownlv
05-25-2005, 08:36 PM
lol you dont even own one.

Jaguar D-Type
05-25-2005, 08:55 PM
I've gone for a ride in a 550 Barchetta and the owner was a great guy. He owns several Ferraris and the only one that has lame paddle shifters is his Enzo.

I don't care much for the Ferrari that was recently spied.

check below

New Ferrari spied (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=410049)

I also don't care much for Ferrari in F1 these days or the Mondial

http://fast-autos.net/ferrari/mondial32.jpg

or the 412i

http://fast-autos.net/ferrari/412.jpg

or the 348

http://fast-autos.net/ferrari/348ts5.jpg

or the Enzo or the new Superamerica

lodownlv
05-25-2005, 11:35 PM
thats cool at least everyone isnt bad

TexasF355F1
05-26-2005, 12:36 AM
thats cool at least everyone isnt bad
Are you blind! I told you the exact same thing as he did.

lodownlv
05-26-2005, 03:59 AM
hey man go trade your 99 Chevrolet Silverado in for a Ferrari so you can fit in.

Dr. Bob
05-26-2005, 04:59 AM
lol you dont even own one.
right now you are the one sounding like a dick :rolleyes:

lodownlv
05-26-2005, 05:11 AM
everyone hates me LOL.

Dr. Bob
05-26-2005, 04:55 PM
I don't hate you, I know there are people who own Ferrari's who are dicks or cheap or whatever you want them to be, but I know for a fact that a lot aren't. I think that is the fact with every marque, also Nascar.

porscheguy9999
05-26-2005, 05:25 PM
As a few people have said already, most people who own Ferrari's aren't mean, cheap, or "above you" in their mind. My dad's cousin onwed a 2001 Ferrari 360 Modena F1 coupe, and if he wasn't driving the 360, you'd think he was a blue-coller guy. He drives a GMC Sierra as a daily driver. And, frankly lodownlv , you should have left this opinion to yourself. If you don't like Ferrari's theres nothing anyone can do. But I can safely say the majority of people here at AF like Ferrari's.

drunken monkey
05-26-2005, 06:01 PM
a dick's a dick.
the car he drives is just the car he drives.
to confuse the two is stupid.

assad_l
05-27-2005, 07:24 AM
i agree with porscheguy just because you dont like or ferraris (or jelous of the poeple who own them) you dont have to go round having a winge and it wouldnt suprise me if you were the only person in af that doesnt like ferraris, and what made you not like them??

lodownlv
05-27-2005, 08:37 AM
Ya I'm really jealous my dad had a testarossa a fiew years back and it wasn't so great, so why would i be jealous. And i like to express my opinions thank you. Look at the feedback on all you people responding looks like i got the word out anyways, doesn't it? Finally not one person who actually owned a Ferrari responded here. I'm particularly talking to the people that came to the Las Vegas 360 challenge this month that where filthy rich and didn't care to tip out the people that made this event possible for the designers and engineers from Italy to come to the usa and show their preformance cars.

ramy
07-09-2005, 05:49 AM
What the hell is this guy's problem. if he doen't like ferrari's he should look at his super 91 acura. I actually couldn't give a crap what you think. go have fun trying to start your acura

lodownlv
07-12-2005, 05:45 AM
i dont own a acura. dont get all mad im just speeking the truth i got a tt supra that will smoke whatever u drive so im not trippin. just let me get the last word in ok.

ramy
07-12-2005, 05:51 AM
Do u really think that a supra will smoke a ferrari f50

MITSU-EVO
07-12-2005, 10:17 AM
Could somebody please ban that asswipe?

ramy
07-12-2005, 11:25 AM
please go ahead

cobradude360
07-13-2005, 06:33 AM
yes a select few people who own them can be dicks but u still have to bow down to the ferrari i mean come on thefreakin sweet

lodownlv
07-13-2005, 08:53 AM
thanks cobradude. Naa my supra couldnt keep up with a ferrari never said it did i said i could smoke ramys car. all i sid was the supra group that i did business with where real dicks. ferraris are nice i never said otherwise

ramy
07-13-2005, 11:02 AM
u started this thread by saying ferarri's suck. How could u have not said otherwise. and by the way my car is a ferrari f50 so your supra can't smoke my car, can it????

Igovert500
07-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Next time guys, just report this type of crap to a moderator

twospirits
07-13-2005, 10:12 PM
Could somebody please ban that asswipe?Ask and you shall recieve. everyone hates me LOL.Not everyone, but I do. Why you may ask, cause Af is a gathering place of automobile enthusiasts, some young, some old but all have a passion for that wonderful machine known as an automobile. And as enthusiasts we acknowledge the good, the bad and the ugly as well as the strength and weaknesses of each make and model. We do not have to go in (especially into another section other than our own make and model) to start problems by acting like a troll and putting down that sections make/model. Its unbecoming of an enthusiasts and will not be tolerated. Especially by me. I hate trolls and you are acting like one.

Therefore, enjoy your two weeks off to ponder your immaturity and non-contributing methods. Hopefully its enough time to straighten out. Consider this a warning. Next time it will be permanently.

Members, feel free to continue your discussions.

twospirits
AF Moderator

banme
07-15-2005, 12:26 PM
you guy are all sad fucks. Do you wank over cars and stick your penises into exausts.

banme
07-15-2005, 12:26 PM
Fuckin hell

Add your comment to this topic!