Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Front end conversion w/jetta, anyone got site?

AlexLukoit
05-23-2005, 03:23 AM
Ive been looking for a long time and the link in the FAQ's is broken. Does anyone have a website or a forum post on how to do the front end conversion?? I know its bolt-off bolt-on, but i want a website. ANyone?

veedubmechanic
05-23-2005, 10:11 PM
Just go to google and type in JOLF.....

It does just bolt on/off =) jolfs are cool

MidMazar
05-29-2005, 11:09 PM
go to vwvortex forums, it is a simple bolt on, what you need is fenders, lights, ftont bumper along with all the bolts and mounting hardware.

termitesgraffix
05-31-2005, 07:13 PM
It's not hard, takes about 3 hours if you do it fast... 6-8 if you take your time. All you need is someone else willing to trade. That would make it easier than trying to find the parts and buying more than you need to.

Pick a nice day, an area big enough for two cars... get some blankets and masking tape to protect the panels and the corners... Lay the body panels on the blankets while you move things around from car to car. Tape the edges of the hood and the fenders where they meet the hood and doors, this way you won't scratch them all up and chip them while you adjust into place. Have a couple good friends help you hold it all in place while you bolt it on. You may even have to trade radiator supports or cut some holes in the jetta for the lights. The golf has a lil bit extra... If I am not mistaken.

Here is a link to others looking for swap.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1892297

Add your comment to this topic!