Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

93 slc project car for sale in ohio

bourneville5304
05-22-2005, 08:06 PM
I have a 93 slc vr6 with about 90k miles on ithowever it needs some tlc it is black w/ tan leather interior. i'm going to try and tell you everything it needs to be complete. The Head Gasket is blown which would cost you about $100 (and it's not that hard to change)also i believe the reason that it blew is a the cooling system needs flushed. the driver side door basically needs replaced it is dented and then some kids thought it didn't really need the window apparently. The sunroof doesn't work however it also doesn't leak. The Balljoint needs replaced on the fromt driver side. the passenger side window doesn't work.hmm,.. i think that's it? also it needs the tires changed but i have a whole new set they are 17in low pro fulda racing tires which i think are gonna look great on the 17in KMC knome rims. The car has red accents such as the calipers, red neons, red washer lights, a red light in the custom (PlayBoy Bunny) grill, red Playboy Bunny in the back glass, red light up exaust, red wheel wells(which need repainted i.e. red spray paint) Oh and the factory foglights have been removed and replaced with an aftermarket set amd covered with red mesh, and red license plate covers. i think that's all anyways if anybody's interested let me know,. accepting offers

Kev338
05-23-2005, 12:50 PM
How much do you want for your Car? Email, back
kevin_smith338@yahoo.com

bourneville5304
05-24-2005, 09:07 AM
gotta have $1000 hoping 4 more but ya know,,

Ohio Jack
07-18-2005, 11:47 PM
Bourneville, have you sold the slc? Where in Ohio are you located? (I assume "bourneville" but I have no idea where that is :uhoh: How far and what direction from, say columbus? Have you done any work since this post?

bourneville5304
07-19-2005, 07:03 AM
Bourneville, have you sold the slc? Where in Ohio are you located? (I assume "bourneville" but I have no idea where that is :uhoh: How far and what direction from, say columbus? Have you done any work since this post?
no havent sold it, took the front end off and the head off just haven't made it to the machine shop yet, got alot goin on and tryin to buy a house. considered just keeping it? if ya want it right now though $900 the way it sits let me know oh yea i'm about 35 minutes south of columbus my # is 740 642 2470 and my name is shaun if ya want call after 6 thx

veedubmechanic
12-14-2005, 09:55 PM
damn, if you were in MN i'd buy this offa ya...

bourneville5304
12-15-2005, 07:07 AM
damn, if you were in MN i'd buy this offa ya...
it's gone,.. sorry,...

Add your comment to this topic!