Page updated on 09-22-2017

Turbo 350z (new)

<SSR>David
05-21-2005, 01:22 AM
What do you guys think about the new turbo kit from Turbonetics. Here is the link for the list of the turbo kit. It is a single turbo kit and it says it makes about 365-385 wheel HP and 320-341 pounds of torque, all on 8 pounds of boost. The price is 4999.00 but I believe I can get it cheaper from another website if I shop around. What do you guys think about it?

There is also the APS twin turbo kit which is priced very high $7490.00 at www.Modacar.com. I have been thinking very hard in making a custom turbo kit myself, but I am scared of the price.

I did hear a lot of good things about the Turbonetic kit, but I would like some opinions from my fellow automotiveforum peers.

<SSR>David
05-21-2005, 01:36 AM
O and another thing. I forgot to mention that Top Secret has made a single turbo kit also. I just can't find the specs for the turbo kit. If anyone has more information about it please tell me. http://www.turboclub.com/topsecret/products/z33.htm that is where I found out that they had a single turbo kit bolt on for 5,510.

There is another one from Power Enterprise a twin turbo kit. Price is 7995. Don't have the specs for that also.

westpak
05-23-2005, 05:29 PM
I have not seen anything on the Top Secret one, but as for a choice on the single it depends on what you want to do, if you want safe power on stock internals and wont go further like forged internals later then the singles are a good choice but if you will eventually build an engine and want more boost then I think the TT is a better choice for growth down the road, in that vane keep in mind that it seems APS limits its kit not just with tuning but physically from boosting over 12 so if yo build an engine you will have to stay at 12 PSI or send it back to APS to have it modified to boost more.

<SSR>David
05-24-2005, 01:17 AM
what about the single turbonetic kit? How do you guys feel about that?

Add your comment to this topic!