Help me find a vacuum line for my 95 GP SE

RCKid
05-19-2005, 09:09 AM
Hey guys. Tonight I put the intake back on, full gaskets etc, and got her just about all together. I however cannot seem to locate a vacuum line. This is on a 1995 3.1L Grand Prix SE and looking at the diagram under the hood it is a line that connects to the "ACSRY". It is the vacuum port closest to the belts, back side of the intake. I looked everywhere I could to find a stray hose or something but have come up empty.

Also, if someone can tell me which fuse is for the radio, I would appreciate it. The fuse panel cover is missing on this car.

Hopefully I can get her fully buttoned up tomorrow and with any luck she will start and run. :)

Thanks for the help!
Rich

cjgrandprix
05-19-2005, 11:11 PM
Hey guys. Tonight I put the intake back on, full gaskets etc, and got her just about all together. I however cannot seem to locate a vacuum line. This is on a 1995 3.1L Grand Prix SE and looking at the diagram under the hood it is a line that connects to the "ACSRY". It is the vacuum port closest to the belts, back side of the intake. I looked everywhere I could to find a stray hose or something but have come up empty.

Also, if someone can tell me which fuse is for the radio, I would appreciate it. The fuse panel cover is missing on this car.

Hopefully I can get her fully buttoned up tomorrow and with any luck she will start and run. :)

Thanks for the help!
Rich

"ACSRY" is short for "Accessory" which is the purple line for the AC/Heater vents. I believe this vac line is purple and comes out near the passenger side fire wall.

An easy check is to turn your vent on and see if air comes out.

Cheers,

CJ

Add your comment to this topic!