Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2005 A5 died

A5bust
05-17-2005, 09:27 AM
I purchased a A5 recently 3 days later with 151 miles it had a almost complete loss of power. The following warning lights came on EPC, emmisions and traction control. Has anyone else encountered these problems? Any ideas? I took it to the dealership got a loaner after fighting with them, and now they will not tell me what the problem is. I want them to give me a new car but they will not any ideas? I know they have strict policies becuase it is a new model however we are going a week now that I have been without my brand new car, I'm looking for anyway to resolve the issue and at this point strongly considering simply trading it for a different new car which really pisses me because if I had, had any idea of the issues which this car has I would not have purchsed it. And I know I am no the only person with this problem my brother found someone who had the same problem and VW had to give him a new car because they could not fix the issues.

fertig579
11-21-2005, 12:23 PM
If you bought the car new from a dealership then it should have the warranty still. Which means they are still fully obligated to fix a problem like that because it is not your fault. If they are not fixing the car or telling you what is wrong then i would take them to court. More than likely they would be forced to correct the problem. Chris

Add your comment to this topic!