Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

My Mid Atlantic NNL Haul

gasman03
05-16-2005, 07:24 PM
This is the third year in a row i've gone to this show, its an awsome show, I recommend if you live near the Baltimore, Washington DC area to come check it out.

I won no awards but did get some awsome buys. i've been looking for the Subaru XT full kit for sometime now, all I could find was the motorized version. and now I finally got one, for the price of $5,

The BTTF Deolorean is actually the Aoshima kit in an AMT box. i've been looking for one becouse it has more detail then the Polar Lights version.

and i'm so happy to get the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Revell AG did such an awsome job on this kit. i'm thinking Ferrari yellow for this one. or blue with a blue interior

The buy of the weekend was deffinently the Johan 70 Olds. I paid only $5 dollors for it. the only issue with the kit is that the roof was cut off it. which means i'm making it a convertible. but every thing else is still there, and the crome is the best i've seen in the USA Oldies series.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/gasman03/picture.jpg

blubaja
05-16-2005, 10:50 PM
SUBARU!!!!!!! Can you show the interior please? I have the motorized one, and the interior blows...Awsome other finds! You can get like a dozen BTTF deloreans from Disney tho. lol..But not amt..Really nice man!

Frank X.

Gridgirl
05-18-2005, 02:10 PM
Here's what I got at the Mid Atlantic NNL.

I managed to get the kits for $10 each, except the Ford which brought the average price down by being a door prize!

http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/502/160514110_1073.JPG

The Peugot is a very detailed kit, and is way beyond what I can build right now, but I like it so much that I got it and just take it out of the box and look at it in the evenings now. Someday I'll actually be able to build it! (I hope)

willimo
05-18-2005, 02:31 PM
The Peugot is a very detailed kit, and is way beyond what I can build right now, but I like it so much that I got it and just take it out of the box and look at it in the evenings now. Someday I'll actually be able to build it! (I hope)

I have some kits like that.

"Man this looks great..." [sigh] "...back on the shelf with you!"

Add your comment to this topic!