Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

installing a new horn?

dgdarien
04-12-2002, 12:20 AM
hey guys, can anyone help me out for installing a hella electric horn?

i don't see why i need to use the relay. can't i just use the original wires going to the original horn and then split it into two for the new horns?

iLLuCiv99
04-12-2002, 01:05 AM
What kind horn r u getting? "La Cucaracha?" :bandit: lol j/k I also wanna get a new horn...dont really like the honda horns :rolleyes: I like the horn on my friends 1988 bmw 318, nice and loud and powerful :eek:

dgdarien
04-12-2002, 06:31 AM
hahaha nah, its a pair of Hella electric horns.

but yeah i used to have a '87 bmw before i got the civic that i have now, and i miss that loud horn. :D

dome
04-12-2002, 08:22 AM
Let me know how the install goes. Civics have one of the worst horns (the integra's is pretty beat too). It's like "Move over please...if you want to...sir...please"

I'm gonna change mine eventually to scare the crap out of people who expect our car's horn to sound like a broken whistle.

Good luck.

iLLuCiv99
04-12-2002, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by dome
Let me know how the install goes. Civics have one of the worst horns (the integra's is pretty beat too). It's like "Move over please...if you want to...sir...please"

Good luck.

LMFAO!! :hehehe: soo true so true! :o

nittanys1
04-12-2002, 09:18 PM
I want to get one of these horns too but was wondering where I MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIND ONE(woops) on the net. Im interested in seeing what they look like..

Add your comment to this topic!