Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Exchange time!!

Darkwing
04-11-2002, 10:57 PM
I have had it!! The CD-R's I can't get to work play just fine on my friends POS player, so goodbye sorry azzed AIWA!!!

I am thinking of getting this one instead:
http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-o291iYS5zIj/ProdView.asp?s=0&c=3&g=62700&I=110MP5010K&o=m&a=0

PLEASE please please tell me if this one is crap too. Someone mentioned Jensen, and this one is $50 more than the AIWA, is it any good?

also, I am looking for ANY really decent mp3 player. Whats one you know is good for under $300?

Thank you.

sparq
04-11-2002, 11:14 PM
Ok so FINALLY someone listens to me -- and they dont even recall who said it. Who the hell else would tell you to pickup Jensen? Geesh... im ashamed of you my son :o

Buy it, 1000 times better then that AIWA crap, and when you get amps enjoy your 5 V preouts ... very nice little unit, you will be Mucho pleased with it!

GSteg
04-11-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by sparq
Who the hell else would tell you to pickup Jensen? Geesh... im ashamed of you my son :o

i would. i mentioned to him about it earlier so :flipa:

Darkwing
04-11-2002, 11:45 PM
lol, ok. So If I get the Jensen, I have BOTH of you to blame for it if it suck :D

Judging by reaction though, I don't think it will. Its top on my list. Thanks.

crxlvr
04-12-2002, 11:54 AM
steer clear of jensen products, they may have been in the game a long time, but their shit sux balls.

Darkwing
04-12-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by crxlvr
steer clear of jensen products, they may have been in the game a long time, but their shit sux balls.

oh bloody hell, can't you lot agree on anything?

Who has one?

sparq
04-12-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Darkwing

oh bloody hell, can't you lot agree on anything?

Who has one? Running the Jensen IC8010 -- dont listen to CRVLVR he dont know what hes talking about. They have been around before almost anyone else in the game -- and will continue to be around. Get the Jensen, you wont be disapointed!

Devedander
04-12-2002, 05:21 PM
I just upgraded from the Pioneer DEH 6400 to the 8400MP and it is sweet. The folding face is really nice, the brushed metal is a little odd in my car but oh well. But the important thing is it has lots of ways to control everything, subs can run in normal or reversed, has built in LP and HP crossover plays MP3 and WMA has that OEL thing (anyone else think the new movies are crap?) and with 4 volts on the preouts it sounds pretty darn good. Problem price is $500, find someone who works at Best Buy to pick you one up, we get em for $300

Darkwing
04-12-2002, 06:31 PM
Running the Jensen IC8010 -- dont listen to CRVLVR he dont know what hes talking about. They have been around before almost anyone else in the game -- and will continue to be around. Get the Jensen, you wont be disapointed!

ok, got to make a decision now, its the last day to return for full refund! I am getting the Jensen. And I am trusting you, sparq, that I am not getting crap!!

lol, if you are sure its good, then don't worry :D

But I will hunt you down and kill you if its the same...

j/p. Thanks.:alien2:

igo4bmx
04-12-2002, 07:47 PM

ok, got to make a decision now, its the last day to return for full refund! I am getting the Jensen. And I am trusting you, sparq, that I am not getting crap!!

lol, if you are sure its good, then don't worry :D

But I will hunt you down and kill you if its the same...

j/p. Thanks.:alien2:

hmmmm 90dB signal to noise ratio... bleh...
so what if jensen has 5 volts... they have to be a clean low impedence 5 volts...
darkwing... what are you plans of your car audio setup?(amps? subs?) cuz I will try to give you a good suggestion based on what you are gonna get later

Darkwing
04-12-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by igo4bmx

hmmmm 90dB signal to noise ratio... bleh...
so what if jensen has 5 volts... they have to be a clean low impedence 5 volts...
darkwing... what are you plans of your car audio setup?(amps? subs?) cuz I will try to give you a good suggestion based on what you are gonna get later

honestly, probably nothing. Maybe an amp. Probably not.

sparq
04-12-2002, 10:55 PM
Dude, then dont buy it I dont give a rats ass -- go buy a Pyramid MP3 player and then come bitch about it sucking ass... I dont care its your money, I can only comment on stuff I have used. And when installed properly... ANY product out on the market will work, the install is 60% of a product...

Darkwing
04-12-2002, 11:26 PM
Dude, then dont buy it I dont give a rats ass -- go buy a Pyramid MP3 player and then come bitch about it sucking ass... I dont care its your money, I can only comment on stuff I have used. And when installed properly... ANY product out on the market will work, the install is 60% of a product...

dude, I'm not coming down on you. I was just messin. I trust you. I'm sick of buying shit, that's why I'm getting the Jensen, cuz you say its worth it.

Sorry, I didn't mean to tick you off....

igo4bmx
04-13-2002, 01:52 AM

dude, I'm not coming down on you. I was just messin. I trust you. I'm sick of buying shit, that's why I'm getting the Jensen, cuz you say its worth it.

Sorry, I didn't mean to tick you off....

if this helps, i've own two clarions and one pioneer... the pioneer didn't sound so great and the screen had a flickering problem... i had two clarions (one was stolen) but both worked soo damn well. never a problem

Add your comment to this topic!