Page updated on 09-25-2017

Viper10->

Insdav3
04-11-2002, 11:23 AM
Hey... I've been reading around in this forum esp. in the Viper section. You seem really experienced and intelligent and bring alot to this forum. Just thought you would like to read this that someone wrote in the vette forum.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t40690.html (LINK)

-Dave

Viper 10
04-12-2002, 01:26 AM
Dave:

Your link is dead.

Brad

Insdav3
04-12-2002, 11:28 AM
Ah, my bad. It was just another corvette guy talking trash about the viper. =\

Polygon
04-12-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Meself88
ok...vetteman was right. the viper costs a lot more. with the money you saved from buying the corvette, you could supe it up with like a couple of turbos new heads and an improved exhaust system. with all those new parts you would be producing easily over 800 horses. at that point you could whoop a vipers @$$ bigtime. if anybody out there is a viper fan. vipers are very nice cars. they are fast, and look great. but dodge just hasn't had the experience with the viper that chevy engineers have with the vette. approaching 50 years the corvette engine is just much more refined and reliable. i am not a mechanic or a salesman or some expert. but i can tell you those things pretty much for a fact.

He wasn't really talking trash. He was just trying to look like he knows what he is talking about. His post is somewhat ignorant but by no means trash talking.

BTW, that what is in the link above.

Viper 10
04-12-2002, 11:18 PM
Hey Guys:

I don't even bother replying to most of those kinds of posts. Different strokes for different folks. Some people like Vipers, and some like Corvettes. I like them all. If it has wheels and horsepower, I like it (especially if it's American). There are always exceptions, but why fight about likes and dislikes?

You're not going to change very many minds out there. The only chance that you do have is trying to be a good example out there for everyone, as opposed to those snotty a$$holes who give everyone a bad taste.

Life's too short to worry about things like that... and hell it's just a car. We should all feel blessed to be able to pursue our interests and own fun cars. I know that I am truly blessed (and that has more to do with my family and friends, than it does about cars that I own).

JMO.

Brad

Add your comment to this topic!