Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Gary Sheffield (Pencil Drawing)

ImolaEK
05-12-2005, 08:01 PM
Its been a while since i posted anything on this board. Here is a drawing that i finished this Sunday. It was done for the NJ Craftsmen Fair where it will be exhibited and hopefully bring home a prize:) The outline was pasted onto the board and the pencils used were 9B-4H pencils. I didn't use the tortillion that much in this drawing. Finally, im learning not to depend on the tortillion but on the pencils:)

Me going at it:)
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wOTIyMDA3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Final Piece:)
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wOTIyMDA2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy it:)

BTW: Just because i drew a picture of a fellow Yankee doesn't mean i like the team:lol: I just drew it because the photograph was very nice.

tokes99
05-12-2005, 09:02 PM
ohhhh....that is hot b, it looks like a b&w photo

subyfanatic
05-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Hey man! I was liking your work until that remark you made about the team. Yeah they suck this year, but I'm a fan for life. :chair:

Seriously though, awesome work! :bigthumb:

BTW, I think I've entered the Craftsmen Fair before. If this is the one that is open to students around the state and has been going on for years, I may have entered about five times between the 5th and 10th grade. I remember making full size body sculptures with 5 other classmates when I was in 6th grade. We got 2nd place in that category.

bonzelite
05-13-2005, 03:11 AM
great work.

now draw something from your imagination.

grantrl78
05-13-2005, 07:21 AM
That is a great pencil drawing.
That guy has the fastest bat ever.
I liked him better as a brave. :)

knightvision
05-13-2005, 10:46 AM
Awesome. Exact as a photocopy, but a beautiful piece of art. Could you please do that with Heidi Klum, too?

ImolaEK
05-13-2005, 04:56 PM
That is a great pencil drawing.
That guy has the fastest bat ever.
I liked him better as a brave. :)

thanks
Yup, me too:)

Hey man! I was liking your work until that remark you made about the team. Yeah they suck this year, but I'm a fan for life. :chair:

Seriously though, awesome work! :bigthumb:

BTW, I think I've entered the Craftsmen Fair before. If this is the one that is open to students around the state and has been going on for years, I may have entered about five times between the 5th and 10th grade. I remember making full size body sculptures with 5 other classmates when I was in 6th grade. We got 2nd place in that category.

:lol: Im not too big on baseball as my mother and father are. I really don't prefer any team over another, but when Boston won, it did feel pretty good:lol:

Yea, ive entered the craftsmen fair also, but with clay scultures (7th Grade), i think i won 3rd place for doing a Michael Jordan Retro III's shoes back in 7th grade. I found it cool to make a clay model of the shoes i had just bought, lol.

great work.

now draw something from your imagination.

That will come soon:) I've been through some really emotional things lately and my imagination has taken a break from me. Its time for it to be put to use:) Also, i got really inspired to do this drawing after receiving 2nd place in a Poster Contest recently with a prize of $500 dollars!

here check it out:)
http://www.christophers.org/05postpic.html

bonzelite
05-13-2005, 08:49 PM
good. keep drawing. you owe it to yourself.

GirlBear
05-15-2005, 02:42 AM
Go Yankees Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Down with boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your comment to this topic!