Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Enthusiast series are back

sjelic
05-10-2005, 02:37 AM
Looks like Fujimi is on go! I hope for complete series to come out soon.
http://www.hlj.com/product/FUJ08255

mel79
05-10-2005, 04:41 AM
Daytonaaaaah :grinyes: Maybe I finally have the guts to build the GTB that's been hiding in my closet if they rerelease it... all I need now is to get off my lazy behind and start working ;)

-Mikko

hirofkd
05-11-2005, 01:42 AM
Looks like Fujimi has passed a long tunnel. With the release of all new 550/575 and the reissue of 288GTO and the Daytona, I bet the Ferrari licensing problem (which isn't Fujimi's fault, by the way) has been solved.

I just hope that the quality of their new kits return to at least the quality of the High-mecha and the early Real Sports series. Or better yet, release a brand new Enthusiast kit!

druid_99
05-11-2005, 02:02 AM
I just hope that the quality of their new kits return to at least the quality of the High-mecha and the early Real Sports series. Or better yet, release a brand new Enthusiast kit!

Yeah, I agree. They really need to improve on their models. They've been producing a lot of interesting models and I don't mind paying the high price for their models provided that it is worth it. Even if they won't be producing new enthusiast kit, some new models with engine is good enough.

360spider
05-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Great news indeed. New Enthusiast Ferraris, heck, any new enthusiast kits would be really nice!

Add your comment to this topic!