Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

My engine is almost done!!!

super 96 accord
04-10-2002, 03:23 PM
Ok, well my 97 J-spec H22A has arrived and is sitting on the shop floor.
My ACT heavy duty clutch and fidanza flywheel are sitting right next to it. The Quaife ATB Differential will be arriving soon along with some cam gears (dont' know which kind to get yet) and then the installation can begin!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited that it's finally about to be in my car! Then after I get my little referee sticker, bring it back over to the shop and have the turbo installed along w/the pistons, rods.......

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And to all the cars out there that will think they're pulling up to a slow ass 4DR non-vtec accord... :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

nittanys1
04-10-2002, 03:32 PM
good deal man, if you have any pics of all that "stuff" sitting around...post it....i'd like to take a look at it

Atariallstar
04-11-2002, 10:23 PM
me too..i plan to get a us spec h22a...like to see your progress...mines moving smoothly

twizzaut
04-12-2002, 10:29 AM
how much boost r u gonna run?

super 96 accord
04-12-2002, 11:30 AM
Right now we're looking at about 22+. If it wasn't so hot up here where I live I could get a bigger turbo and give up my A/C and P/S but it's not worth it to me. So this turbo will be maxing out at about 400HP and we're planning on getting the most we can out of it :)

I'll take some pics of all the stuff next time I goto the shop.

Add your comment to this topic!