Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Interior Work

94Firebird
04-10-2002, 02:54 PM
I got a 94 Firebird yesterday and within the next week or so I am having it painted red with black racing stripes. The interior is the charcoal gray right now. Anybody have any idea how much it migh cost to have the interior recarpeted black, have black seats put in, have the dash and paneling painted or replaced to all black? Also does anybody know a website that sells black logo firebird floor mats?

Thanks.

Blackcrow64
06-14-2002, 07:48 PM
Check Ebay for those floormats, I found some tan ones with the firebird on them and am pretty sure I saw black ones too. Unfortunatly time on the auction ran out for me :( so I never got them. But you might be able to find them. Good Luck.

Blackcrow64

FSUKXAZ
06-15-2002, 09:05 AM
Depends on where you live really. I can reccommend a place that does awesome work with really inexpensive prices. However, it's in South Florida. If you live down there or someplace else in Florida it would be worth the trip. The place is called De Colores, and it is loacted in Miami, FL. I had my T-top shades and headliner done for a total of $35. It still looks awesome to this day.

Add your comment to this topic!