Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

H.a.r.d.??

05tucowner
05-09-2005, 03:44 PM
Where can I go to learn more about this? I have read a little on some tiburon discussion boards, and found some pics of BSE's tucson tiburon S/C kit. But I have seen/found no info on expected release dates, or anything at all if this is all going to go through..any info would be greatly appriciated!!

lowsonoma1999
05-09-2005, 07:53 PM
Where can I go to learn more about this? I have read a little on some tiburon discussion boards, and found some pics of BSE's tucson tiburon S/C kit. But I have seen/found no info on expected release dates, or anything at all if this is all going to go through..any info would be greatly appriciated!!

Let's just say don't get your hopes up. If HARD ever does come out, it's going to be awhile. Initially it was supposed to be released last March, but that never happened. Nobody talks about it around Hyundai anymore, so good luck.

05tucowner
05-09-2005, 09:41 PM
So what about BSE? I have seen photos and such of their tucson S/C kit. I even called the number on the page, but it led me nowhere. Anyone know of a websit or contact # for BSE??

BSE's tucson S/C (http://pub219.ezboard.com/bhyundaisuvforum)

Add your comment to this topic!