Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Doors!

speedyfaron
05-08-2005, 10:23 PM
I have a few questions, and if you can help it would be great!.
1.) I was looking at the inside of the drivers door on my 1974 260Z, and can see where someone has drilled holes to pull dents. I am not to excited about putting to much effort into this door. You can find 240Z fairly easy, but a 260Z is another story I assume. If I find a 240Z with a good drivers door, do I buy it?
2.) As most of you know the 260Z has some really ugly bumpers, that stick out a good 6 to 8 inches away from the actual body. They are extremely ugly, and I want to change them. Can I buy any a bumper built for a 240Z, or perhaps the 280Z?
Thank you for in advance for your help!
Faron

k3smostwanted
05-08-2005, 10:57 PM
I have a few questions, and if you can help it would be great!.
1.) I was looking at the inside of the drivers door on my 1974 260Z, and can see where someone has drilled holes to pull dents. I am not to excited about putting to much effort into this door. You can find 240Z fairly easy, but a 260Z is another story I assume. If I find a 240Z with a good drivers door, do I buy it?
2.) As most of you know the 260Z has some really ugly bumpers, that stick out a good 6 to 8 inches away from the actual body. They are extremely ugly, and I want to change them. Can I buy any a bumper built for a 240Z, or perhaps the 280Z?
Thank you for in advance for your help!
Faron

that a good question...it all depends on how much nissan changed between the years.

have you ordered yourself a http://victoriabritsh.com catalogue??? i am rpetty sure they have a bunch of body parts for the 260Z...stock to aftermarket. and i agree with you on the bumpers...i hate the 260Z bumpers. there was a guy on cardomain that had a body kit on his 260Z that looked really sharp. maybe try giving him an email and see if he can help you.

what would happen or would it look like if you just removed those metal bumpers??? besides really damage your car if you got into an accident???

ExTrEmEDrIfT
05-09-2005, 12:22 AM
whats a catalogue hmmm

but on that note u should order u a victoria british CATALOG lol

yah but like k3 said they have aalot of parts and im sure they have what your looking for or can help you out its a good magazine it has many parts

k3smostwanted
05-10-2005, 03:38 PM
whats a catalogue hmmm

but on that note u should order u a victoria british CATALOG lol

hey, shut the hell up!! remember you dont live too far away...:lol:

ExTrEmEDrIfT
05-10-2005, 09:05 PM
hahaha yah but you dont know where i live exactly :lol: ...

k3smostwanted
05-10-2005, 10:14 PM
hahaha yah but you dont know where i live exactly :lol: ...

im sure i could figure it out without too much trouble...

ExTrEmEDrIfT
05-11-2005, 12:22 AM
hmm dont u think that willl be kinda hard lol

k3smostwanted
05-11-2005, 05:33 PM
hmm dont u think that willl be kinda hard lol

you would be surprised...:evillol:

Add your comment to this topic!