no turn signals/4 ways

sowinskig
05-07-2005, 04:08 PM
I have 94 Passport replaced all the bulbs and fuses cant find the flasher have the new one . can some one help or if they know what needs to be replaced ?

Cat Fuzz
05-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Most cars I've owned, they have buryed the danged flasher up under the dash. Many times I've come out with a sore back from all the twisting and contorting I had to do to find the flasher. I havn't had to replace mine yet, so I couldn't tell you where it is. Prolly buryed though.

Cat Fuzz
05-07-2005, 05:55 PM
Wait, just re-read the subject line. The turn signals and the 4 way flashers are two different flashers. It's highly unlikely that both flashers failed at the same time. You might have other problems.

Canucklehead
05-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Wait, just re-read the subject line. The turn signals and the 4 way flashers are two different flashers. It's highly unlikely that both flashers failed at the same time. You might have other problems.

The same relay controls both the hazards and turn signals. It's located under the dash near the steering column. Looks like the knee bolster needs to be removed in order to get to it though.

Cat Fuzz
05-08-2005, 04:09 PM
The same relay controls both the hazards and turn signals. It's located under the dash near the steering column. Looks like the knee bolster needs to be removed in order to get to it though.

Oh, I didn't know that. :icon16:

Add your comment to this topic!