Shity spark plugs cause O2 sensor code??

lil'pimpin'rodeo
05-06-2005, 02:11 PM
My rodeo has been misfiring like a champ. took it to autozone they did the diagnosis and 10 friggin codes come up, 2 misfire codes, 4 ion sensing modules SEC 1 and SEC 2 circiut fault 2 for each circuit, ion sensing module Cylinder ID fault, O2 sensor, all of these, to me at least, point to the spark plugs. The spark plugs were changed about 2 months ago, and i used bosch platinum, which now i have heard that they can cause a bunch of f*** ups. Last, 2 days ago i changed one of the ignition coils, dont know the number-center on pass side.Should i get the Denso plugs and just hope like hell that they work...???
2000 3.2 V6 rodeo

amigo-2k
05-06-2005, 02:26 PM
I tried to edit your subject line but it won't let me. In the future please keep this in mind (this from the Read Me first before you post sticky):

Do not use profanity. If you would not say it to your priest, daughter or grandma, then don't say it here. There are exceptions, again use some common sense, you all know what I am talking about.

Now that your hand was slapped onto helping you out.

http://isuzufaq.ibctech.ca/#faq15

Here is a quote from the FAQ's:

It has been suggested that bosch platinum plugs commonly cause the CEL to come on in +98 Isuzu's.

Add your comment to this topic!