Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Toyota Windom (ES-300) trunk electric circuit breakage

volony
05-03-2005, 05:29 AM
After washing for the first time my car stopped opening trunk - both from the remote key and from inside the salon. I suspect either electric circuit breakage or fuse problem. My manual is printed in Japanese, so I cannot read it. Anyone can help me locate the necessary fuse? Thanks in advance!

cadifan1
05-05-2005, 01:30 AM
When you say "washing" do you mean just the outside of the car, or have you given it a real birthday and cleaned it inside and out, including the glovebox?

(There is a switch inside the glovebox that turns the electric trunk circuit on/off!)

volony
05-05-2005, 02:39 PM
When you say "washing" do you mean just the outside of the car, or have you given it a real birthday and cleaned it inside and out, including the glovebox?

(There is a switch inside the glovebox that turns the electric trunk circuit on/off!)

Harraaah! That was the reason, indeed! I am so much excited after such unexpected resurrection of my trunk, can't even express my feelings! Internet is a powerful thing! Now I feel obliged to help others with some other questions. Thank you so much, buddy!

P.S.: I am not blonde. LOL

Add your comment to this topic!