Free Website

swimshark
05-02-2005, 11:53 PM
I am trying to set up a site to sell parts off of my wrecked J30 but I cannot find a host that will host my site for free. All of the searches in Google bring up free sites and then I find out that you have to pay. I am trying to save money and if any of yall that have a J30 and need a part in the inside, doors, or rear of your car let me know. Im dismantiling it to sell parts and it is in pretty good shape. Thank you for any information.

mikenearmilwaukee
06-29-2005, 08:00 AM
I might be interested in anything around the EGR. Sensor, seleniod, vac hoses, the "tube"/s and so on. Where are you and how much do you plan to make on the sale of said parts?

normseven
08-03-2005, 02:46 PM
I am trying to set up a site to sell parts off of my wrecked J30 but I cannot find a host that will host my site for free. All of the searches in Google bring up free sites and then I find out that you have to pay. I am trying to save money and if any of yall that have a J30 and need a part in the inside, doors, or rear of your car let me know. Im dismantiling it to sell parts and it is in pretty good shape. Thank you for any information.

What year is the car ? Do still have the Bose head unit ?
I have a 93 J30.

N7

1993TanJ30
08-03-2005, 03:03 PM
If its a 93 -- THE BOSE IS MINE!!! :evillol: JK JK ;)

Give us more info!

Exterior color?

Interior color?

Year?

Etc! I'm looking for a Tan colored: Set of rear seats, drivers seat (in good condition).

Let us know!

Add your comment to this topic!