Hyde's Final Results for the Winter Work for 2005

JekylandHyde
05-02-2005, 11:23 AM
The Blitz DSBC has 4 options to dial in boost. We set them up and tuned them at: 12 psi (291 rwhp), 15 psi (323 rwhp), 17 psi (354 rwhp) and 20 psi (377 rwhp).

Dyno Graph: 20 psi from the summer on the T3T4 turbo VERSUS 20 psi last week on the GT35R turbo:
http://www.jekylhyderacing.com/images/hyde375.jpg

.... unfortunately, the new found power did not find it's way to the ground at this past weekend's NHRA event at Englishtown.
*sigh*

I had my butt handed to me :D and I never managed anything faster than a 12.2 :(.

CivRacer95
05-02-2005, 11:32 AM
Kinda sucks, but still, I'm sure you had fun atleast right? That's all that should matter. I guess, but I never lose, so I wouldn't know :biggrin:.

Thourun
05-02-2005, 12:06 PM
So your having traction problems now? How wide are the wheels your using?

JekylandHyde
05-02-2005, 12:10 PM
Traction is not an issue ... I am using 275s :)
I have yet to watch the video from this weekend, but I am fairly certain I am bogging the launch (not spinning).

The whole setup is different.
I suspect we are going to look at 2-stepping to get her off the line faster.

Civic, I am fine with losing. Even if I had my best possible run this weekend I still would have lost. I'm not there to win. I am there for the experience. It is just frustrating when the car or me are not performing like it/we should. We were both off this weekend.

chevytrucks92
05-02-2005, 12:44 PM
Traction is not an issue ... I am using 275s :)
I have yet to watch the video from this weekend, but I am fairly certain I am bogging the launch (not spinning).

The whole setup is different.
I suspect we are going to look at 2-stepping to get her off the line faster.

Civic, I am fine with losing. Even if I had my best possible run this weekend I still would have lost. I'm not there to win. I am there for the experience. It is just frustrating when the car or me are not performing like it/we should. We were both off this weekend.

Two-steps are the only way to go if they are allowed in your class. Not only will it give you more consistant launches but it will also improve your reaction times (or atleast make them more consistant) since you will get mores consistant launches.

And yeah, I know I go to have a good time, becuase there is no way you can win every weekend, lol. But it is frustrating when you screw up or the car is way off its numbers. I'm not too dissappointed with my results yesturday becuase it wasn't really mine or the cars fault, just poor track conditions.

-Josh-
05-02-2005, 12:47 PM
Damn... Go ahead an fly me out there.

Well i doubt i could fix your problem but it would get me away from here and closer to mah lady friend....and we could pretend like im there to fix your problems... ahem...anyway good luck getting them straightened out.

Add your comment to this topic!