Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

rear bumper

gserve
05-01-2005, 09:58 AM
2000 Blazer 4 dr LT.There is slight damage to the middle black plastic peice on top of my rear bumper. Can this peice be removed and replaced?

BlazerLT
05-01-2005, 01:03 PM
Yes, I'm pretty sure it can.

BlazerBoyLT98
05-01-2005, 02:52 PM
2000 Blazer 4 dr LT.There is slight damage to the middle black plastic peice on top of my rear bumper. Can this peice be removed and replaced?

Yes it can. It just pops into place through what looks like little rivet holes but you don't ned to rivet. I found some at JCWHITNEY.COM for $39.99 U.S. I actually need to replace my front one after rear ending a Dodge intrepid which didn't even scratch! But the woman was very nice and didn't want to claim anything, she did however get out of her car with a cast on her leg so I thought the neckbrace was about to be put on and the lawyer was going to show up. What was even more funny was when my 4 Year old daughter rolled down the window and said, "lady you were going to slow, if you weren't going so slow my daddy would not have hit you!" Daddy's little girl hehe

gserve
05-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Just to clarify what I am looking for is a rear bumper step pad(only the bottom one)

Add your comment to this topic!