Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

could i get a step by step?

roids87
04-30-2005, 01:57 PM
could i get a step by step on how to install 2 12's w/ an amp, a distro block, and capacitor?

CBFryman
04-30-2005, 02:39 PM
aendklaijndkknelkajetghqWTF??alkjsdnjkalsgoijhrnv

ummm...Google...there are lots of installs, showing how to install each of thoes things. but i doubt anyone here is going to write up a whole tutorial :headshake

also, browse through www.sounddomain.com at all the cars. people have ltos of pics of htem installing things. if you need enclsore plans drop me an E-mail at CBFryman@hotmail.com.

Amps are easy, RCA's into RCA's unless you have a high level input.
(+) into (+) and (grnd) into (grnd) and (+ turn on) into (+ turn on) which is also known as Rem.
then conect the speakers. and depending on the sub configuration and what load the amp is stable at depends on how you dire the woofers.

Distrobution block is just brining one large power wire and seperating it into multiple smaller power wires. but if you only have 1 amp you dont need a distrobution block.

and a cap is wirered in parallel with the battery. (+) from the battery to (+) on the cap and (grnd) from the chassis to Grnd on the cap and then Positive on the cap to Positive on the amp :wink:

though caps dont to much :frown: money was better spent on the big 3 upgrade (see stickies)

also, bcae1.com reat it, learn it. then as questions.

Add your comment to this topic!