Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help with car washing

Y2A
04-07-2002, 10:27 PM
I want my accord to look as shiny, clean, and new as possible. Which car wash fluid and wax/polish brand you guys think is the best out there and what kind do you guys use? My car is a '02 red Accord SE.

Also, my other car is an older '94 Accord, it has some deep scratches on the front and rear bumper, can I jus use some scratch remover bought from a store? or should I just spray paint over the bumper? If I do spray paint over it, what shade of white comes with the '94 Accord LX? cuz that's what I have. Also, the interior of the LX is kinda really dirty. What can I use to effectively clean off the stuck on dirt on the seats and cloth?

94_AcCoRd_EX
04-08-2002, 01:37 AM
To wash my car I use Meguiars gold class shampoo, and for the wax, I use a layer of Klass AIO and then top it with a few coats of Klasse SG. By far the best stuff I've used.

Y2A
04-08-2002, 02:31 PM
wah about my other car? the '94 white scratched accord?:(

beastfromeast
04-08-2002, 07:13 PM
Well, for ur bumpers, get the job done by a pro, don't risk to scrap ur bumpers for a couple of bucks. For the interior, use carpet washer soap. Use it for the carpet and for the dash, and clean with an old chamois. Good work could take more time than u think, if it's very dirty.

Peace y'all, Raph...

Hondarossa
04-10-2002, 03:11 AM
Meguiars is by far the best wash I have ever used. I like Race Glaze for the wax. A few coats of the glaze and that shine will be deeper than you can touch. Also stay away from washing your car in the sun, the water drops intensifies the sun light and eats at the clear coat. Get your other car fixed by a pro. You don't want people to clown at your repair job. Good luck

Add your comment to this topic!