is this muffler good

bigirb2002
04-29-2005, 09:38 AM
has anyone heard of the thrush california boss turbo muffler(also known as dynomax boss turbo muffler). i bought 1 an have to get it welded on. i was wonderin if any of you knew how it sounded before i get it put on.thanks in advanced

KDubbPL
04-29-2005, 11:22 AM
has anyone heard of the thrush california boss turbo muffler(also known as dynomax boss turbo muffler). i bought 1 an have to get it welded on. i was wonderin if any of you knew how it sounded before i get it put on.thanks in advanced

no idea, never heard of it, srry

chexmixa
04-29-2005, 02:48 PM
I honestly don't think its a good idea to be modding out your prism bro. You gunna get alot of h8 from just about everyone with a car sence. If i were you, keep it stock and clean. Graduate college, get a job and finance a decent car.

dampachi
04-29-2005, 03:16 PM
chex, quit trying to hold him down...yeah dude. that muffler rox. now all you need is a triple deck wing. SOME BIG chrome rims..racing seats..gauge pods..cold air intake..anddddd altezzas. and you'll be stomping mustangs and camaros all day. :thumbsup:

drdisque
04-29-2005, 03:17 PM
I doubt you'd be saying the same thing if he had a civic, yet a prism it just as good as a civic from the same time era. If you don't know what you're talking about then keep your mouth shut. I've heard that muffler on V6's and it sounded good, no clue how it would sound on a 4 cylinder.

chexmixa
04-29-2005, 04:06 PM
I doubt you'd be saying the same thing if he had a civic, yet a prism it just as good as a civic from the same time era. If you don't know what you're talking about then keep your mouth shut. I've heard that muffler on V6's and it sounded good, no clue how it would sound on a 4 cylinder.

What are you trying to get at? i would be saying to save up for a motor swap if he had a civic. and no, you don't know what your talken about. Prism = crap. It does not sound good even with a v6. Now go drive your taurus around.

Thourun
04-29-2005, 04:15 PM
Geos are find for what they are, and whats up with making fun of the taurus? You drive a neon dude.

chexmixa
04-29-2005, 04:19 PM
Geos are find for what they are, and whats up with making fun of the taurus? You drive a neon dude.

Geo's are great for what they are, cheap reliable econo cars. They are not race cars. Mb i should of refraised, in terms of trying to go fast geo=crap.

But my neon has a massive wing, imo that makes it cool.

-The Stig-
04-29-2005, 04:27 PM
man...

HADOKEN!
http://www.it-france.info/newss/upload/uploads/street_fighter_II_snes_hadoken_home.jpg

Add your comment to this topic!