Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Hyper White Bulbs that aren't blue????

Chekmi21
04-07-2002, 08:12 PM
I cleared my corners the other day. I love having it so clean and smooth looking.
I put hyper white bulbs all the way around.
The hyper white bulbs are blue. . .you can see it clearly.
I would rather just have something clear that shines white....

Is there anything like that????

2002 G20 w/Sports Package
Black Obsidian
Cleared Out Blinkers and Side Repeaters
Hyper White: foglights, map lights, backup lights, license plate light, dome light, trunk light, blinkers and side repeaters, clearance lights
WW lip
35% tint all the way around (mass legal limit....bull $H!T)
Xenon Headlights

ERIKbronx
04-09-2002, 04:43 PM
I have the PIAA Xtreme White bulbs in my headlights they look nice and white, they also make the for signal and clearence lights too. Check them out!

:monkeypis :badass:

Chekmi21
04-09-2002, 06:25 PM
Yeh they look really white...shine nice. But the color of the bulb itself when not lit...is blue right? It has a blue tint? I don't like that blue tint. I use Piaa Xtreme for my foglights and I definitely like them

speediva
04-11-2002, 11:55 PM
I wish I had pictures... Maybe I'll get new batteries for the Digicam soon...

But I have "Eiko" "Halogen replacement bulbs" and they are a nice clean white. The bulbs themselves are a VERY pale blue. I think the model number is HB1 but I could be wrong.

Again, pics are forthcoming...

G20 SpoRt 2002
04-12-2002, 12:10 AM
Yea I have the blue ones too and I dont like them anymore lol! :D

OG20
04-12-2002, 08:12 PM
I had platinum piaa wedge bulbs (12v 5w) the one right by the 9004's in the headlights. I noticed that the wedge bulbs could be way brighter. I was a little experimental today so I bought some piaa xtreme W2 wedge bulbs (12v 18W). The base of these wedge bulbs are the same as the standard ones but the bulb part is over twice the size. It barely fit through the hole. Now there's no dull bulb by the headlight anymore. Man once I get my fog lights and put some piaa yellow ion h3's it's all over.

By the way does anyone know of a cheap online store where I can buy those silver vision bulbs for my corner lights? These are the bulbs that are silver but flash bright amber.

speediva
04-14-2002, 10:16 PM
Pics as promised!

http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/744485HL1.jpg

^ That pic is kinda shaky, but you can get a little idea of how they look at a distance.

http://files.automotiveforums.com/uploads/456308HL2.jpg

^ The little bit of teal that you can see on the far left there is from my dress that reflected back into the picture without me realizing it. Otherwise, that's what the lights look like.

Chekmi21
04-16-2002, 12:12 AM
cool good idea.

Aiighte so check this out...I've concluded that no matter what type of bulbs I use ... they are no match for my HID headlights...so my color will always be off. I'm thinking of just getting rid of my HIDs and just putting in hyper whites again.

My car looked so clean with hyper whites...cuz I got them all the way around and my blinkers are cleared and I have hyper white blinkers too.

What ja'll think?

2002 g20 w/ sports package
ww front lip
cleared out everything
blacked out front side marker
hyper white everything
HID headlights
35% tint all around

Add your comment to this topic!